#521 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:27 AM

Ahhhha..... the 70's when my body was young!

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

#522 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

Let's move....

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

#523 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

Let's move!

Edited by Luthersfaith, 18 March 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#524 gazelle66

gazelle66

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationBlighty

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Re-posted for an old friend.....a shiny happy person. Sometimes!

REM

:blink: :mellow: <_< :rolleyes: :-D :D ;-)

#525 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Sorry for the negative and dramatic post. I think I'm the Schmuck! Good Day to all! Or, is it night yet? Seems I'm always in the dark.
T

T, your post is honest dear sister. One day at a time is what Jesus want from us.... and the faith of a child who trusts his/her Father.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jICk9vjQ3Jk

Edited by Luthersfaith, 02 April 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#526 jb49

jb49

jb49

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

Hey Tonya,

What a nice surprise that you posted here today. I remember my Uncle and his struggles trying to Farm his Farm while suffering Parkinsons. I recently asked my Aunt what Uncle Glenns worse symptom was. With no hesitation, she told me it was the depression. Its real Tonya. But you aren't a Shmuck. Glad to see your name; jb
Don't be hard on yourself, try your best and be strong!

#527 Stargazer

Stargazer

Advanced Member

• Disabled Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • LocationEastern Washington

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:44 AM

Hey JB, old friend

Your words mean a lot.
Thank you.
Wasn't sure I should or would stick around.
Still don't know.
It seems hard for me to post anything, anywhere.
Maybe that will change someday soon.

T

Tonya how good to see your post, I do not post as a rule but had to jump in I hope you remember we had some good conversations early on and then you left and I sort of did also. Hang in there dear friend trust in the Lord as you know he is with you and will guide you through storm. Love & Prayers be with you.
Deeann

Edited by Stargazer, 03 April 2012 - 05:46 AM.

#528 jb49

jb49

jb49

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:30 AM

Hi Dee, Good to see you too.

Tonya, I sincerely hope that you stick around and join in the discussions when you feel like it. You pick good country songs too. Why don't you find some George Strait or Johnny Cash for us?

Have good days to both of you Ladies, jb

#529 Silverfoxx

Silverfoxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPitman, NJ USA

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjUkus6XPLM

I'm hoping for a good day,

Tonya

I pray that you have a good day as well!
"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into a flame by another human being. Each of us owes our deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light." Albert Schweitzer

#530 Silverfoxx

Silverfoxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPitman, NJ USA

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

Sorry for the negative and dramatic post. I think I'm the Schmuck! Good Day to all! Or, is it night yet? Seems I'm always in the dark.
T

You are no "schmuck"! Whatever it is that is causing such negative feelings is probably related to the depression that often accompanies PD. I am lifting up your name to God so that he may dwell in your heart and soul once again! Not that He ever left your heart in the first place! Sometimes, in turmoil, we often overlook the fact that God has never left you. If it's any consolation to you, We here at the Open Forum have not forgotten you and you are still in all of our hearts!

Edited by Silverfoxx, 03 April 2012 - 09:16 PM.

"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into a flame by another human being. Each of us owes our deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light." Albert Schweitzer

#531 newbob10

newbob10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Tonya,

It is good to see your name. I think of you quite often. You were one of the first to reach out to me when I posted back in 2010. It's been a long road, and I have finally been diagnosed with PD. You were one of the people who helped me get through some tough times early on. I hope the best for you - thank you for making a difference in my life. You are not a schmuck :) It is OK to feel like you do, and good to get it out for others to absorb and comfort your pain. I'm sure you know already that there are many here who care about you.
I too hope to see your posts when you feel like it.

The best to you. May you find peace in your heart and mind.

Bob

#532 newbob10

newbob10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

The Alabama Shakes - Hold On

Hope you like them if you haven't heard them.

Bob

#533 gazelle66

gazelle66

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationBlighty

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

Hey Tex....I'm reposting this for you. You introduced me to this song and I still love it. I am living proof that depression does not last forever......as are many other people here I'm sure. And while its away life is good. So keep reaching out and searching for happiness.....it will find you xx

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=YIXWe6xjGD4

#534 jb49

jb49

jb49

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:43 AM

Thanks for the George Strait music yesterday Tonya. You are a good picker of songs. And you have a good day today, ok

FF, jb

#535 Silverfoxx

Silverfoxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPitman, NJ USA

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

DOO WOP oldie

#536 Silverfoxx

Silverfoxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPitman, NJ USA

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

More DOO WOP

#537 Silverfoxx

Silverfoxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPitman, NJ USA

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

LET'S GO TO THE HOP

#538 Silverfoxx

Silverfoxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPitman, NJ USA

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

#539 Silverfoxx

Silverfoxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPitman, NJ USA

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

#540 woodbee

woodbee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

Texas T.

I don't always check this thread so carefully and was surprised to see YOU'RE BACK! Nice to read your posts again. I hope all is well with you and all your personal support team. take care

eileen

Edited by woodbee, 08 April 2012 - 01:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users