#1 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Forum Administrator

• Administrators
  • 80 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:27 AM

Happy New Year !!!

The Personal Messenger feature is now enabled on this Forum for all registered users.

How do I locate the Personal Messenger?
Aftyer you login to the Forum, select the drop down menu next to your user name located at the top right hand corner of the screen, and select “Messenger”.
Posted Image

From here you can send messages to other users on the Forum. The messages are only viewable by the people to whom the message is addressed.
For instance, you can use this feature to share your email address with other users on this board.

If you prefer not to use the Personal Messenger, it can be disabled. Once again select the drop down menu next to your user name located at the top right hand corner of the screen, and select “My Settings”.
Posted Image

Select ”Notification Options” on the Settings tab. Click the “Disable my personal messenger”. Make sure to select the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the screen when you are done. On this screen you can also hide your email address from other members, show a popup when you receive a new inline notification (message), and modify your notification methods.

Enjoy!

Forum Administrator
National Parkinson Foundation
200 SE 1st Street Suite 800
Miami, FL 33131
Forumadmin@parkinson.org

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users