wheelersce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:10 PM

Hi, all.
I just started Mirapex ER 4.5mg. I'd been having a lot of discomfort and symptoms on the generic 1 mg 4xday. I wanted to report the good news that I really see improvement with just the little increase in dose, and I really like the sustained release tablet. Hurray! sue w.

#2 debiant

debiant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

I also just started Mirapex ER, and have been doing very well on it. I had some breakthrough symptoms today, but it didn't last nearly as long as it did before I started the Mirapex. I have read some horror stories about Mirapex, but it seems to be working well for me. THough I did go out and buy 800 dollars worth of kitchen supplies, which may have been compulsive. My girlfriend is going to help keep an eye on my spending habits, as I'm worried because I'm usually a very frugal person. Jokingly she said the next time I had a compulsion to buy something, jewelry would be nice :P

#3 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

Hi, FYI take a look at Mirapex and its nasty side effects in the Young Onset Forum. I've had good fortune so far.
But I think we need to watch for any danger signs.
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users