• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 alpharomeo

alpharomeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

This might be a bit off-topic, but here it goes, I've been a caregiver for a family member, and after that been caregiver to several other persons through home care agencies. One thing noticeable when you work as caregiver for third parties is that agencies could not give most needed updated feedback to families - especially when client's families live in far away places. After awhile that I am free, I just decided to develop a program to bridge that gap, i.e., enable the home care worker input data using computer or iPad from clients' home to the agency server (modest server) using the internet. The family then could access these information through the internet using their computer or iPad wherever they are located. This procedure will then able to give almost realtime information to families regarding every aspect of caregiving, like medication and activities of daily living and visual evaluation of the care worker. This is also very much helpful in case when it is end-of-life. I put-up a small website to promote my software and giving it away as a FREE download. You may not need it, or maybe it is worth recommending when after sometime you decide to engage the services of home care agency, or pass it on to somebody. Thanks.

My website is http://www.caregivernotesonline.com

#2 Beachdog

Beachdog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCape Cod Massachusetts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:06 AM

This might be a bit off-topic, but here it goes, I've been a caregiver for a family member, and after that been caregiver to several other persons through home care agencies. One thing noticeable when you work as caregiver for third parties is that agencies could not give most needed updated feedback to families - especially when client's families live in far away places. After awhile that I am free, I just decided to develop a program to bridge that gap, i.e., enable the home care worker input data using computer or iPad from clients' home to the agency server (modest server) using the internet. The family then could access these information through the internet using their computer or iPad wherever they are located. This procedure will then able to give almost realtime information to families regarding every aspect of caregiving, like medication and activities of daily living and visual evaluation of the care worker. This is also very much helpful in case when it is end-of-life. I put-up a small website to promote my software and giving it away as a FREE download. You may not need it, or maybe it is worth recommending when after sometime you decide to engage the services of home care agency, or pass it on to somebody. Thanks.

My website is http://www.caregivernotesonline.com

Could be very helpful. Will check it out. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users