#1 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

• One of my symptoms is a left leg tremor. I have chosen to call it my "Happy Leg" When I get stressed or such, my leg starts to quiver and shake and jump up and down. It used to bother me. But now I greet it with a smile and say "Hello Happy Leg, glad you've come around." My family laughs at the Happy Leg. I'm glad they do. After all, it is the new me and it does look funny... bouncing up and down,shaking back and forth. The interesting thing is when I'm around strangers or at work and he shows up. I wonder what they think?

Edited by Luthersfaith, 08 March 2012 - 05:08 PM.

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

#2 Sera

Sera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

They probably think:

Holy smokes! He's gonna start dancing!!!

#3 Beau's Mom

Beau's Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:34 PM

• One of my symptoms is a left leg tremor. I have chosen to call it my "Happy Leg" When I get stressed or such, my leg starts to quiver and shake and jump up and down. It used to bother me. But now I greet it with a smile and say "Hello Happy Leg, glad you've come around." My family laughs at the Happy Leg. I'm glad they do. After all, it is the new me and it does look funny... bouncing up and down,shaking back and forth. The interesting thing is when I'm around strangers or at work and he shows up. I wonder what they think?

Hey, Luthersfaith--I just noticed you are in Indiana. My dad grew up outside Indianapolis in a little bitty town called Crawfordsville. He went to school in an even smaller town and graduated from Waynetown High School, class of 1947 (or maybe 1948). I still have lots of family in the Indianapolis area, including one cousin with PD who is in a nursing home. What part of Hoosier country do you hail from, or are you a transplant?
Dianne

I am not a human being trying to have a spiritual experience; I am a spiritual being having a (sometimes difficult) human experience.

#4 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

I'm a transplant up by South Bend. And now for some Happy Legs...

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users