lethe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

http://topdocumentar...-or-perception/

Project 10:10:10 – Pill or Perception?

This is a balanced and thought-provoking documentary about the connection between the mind and body, and how we can take a much more direct approach to managing our health and our world generally.

It begins with the premise that we have more power over our lives than has been previously understood, and focuses on the keys to taking more responsibility in being well, rather than allowing stress from our environment and our upbringing to create illness....

#2 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

1331964252[/url]' post='46802']
It begins with the premise that we have more power over our lives than has been previously understood, and focuses on the keys to taking more responsibility in being well, rather than allowing stress from our environment and our upbringing to create illness....

I wish it was so simple. Yes we have some control, but our mind power is limited. I am very thankful for my pills.
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

#3 hectorone

hectorone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:57 AM

Its really cool information and factual information too....!!!!

#4 rws2266

rws2266

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationMontrose, CO

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:29 AM

I also believe that we cause alot of physical ailments with our minds, but I saw a spiritual/holistic practitioner for the first six months after my diagnoses and got no relief from my symptoms until I broke down and went back to a neurologist and got properly medicated. A positive attitude can do wonders, but it can't replace dopamine in your brain.

Rob

Edited by rws2266, 19 March 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#5 woodbee

woodbee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

Hectorone, Please refrain from soliciting for private or commercial enterprise on this forum.

#6 woodbee

woodbee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

Hectorone, please refrain from soliciting for private or commercial enterprise on this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users