#1 Rogerstar1

Rogerstar1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

Good question. I never heard of him but he popped up on my screen from someplace and doesn't sound completely off the wall so I'll post his message. Kinda feels a little bit like an advertisement getting ready to happen and one may very well appear if you request one of the few remaining copies of his report. This is not an endorsement Beware the snake oil sellers.

http://w3.newsmax.co...lock_parkinsons

Roger

#2 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:11 PM

It has a 'info-commercial' feel to me.
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

#3 vipowitz

vipowitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

i just sprung for $60 for a 1 year cancellable subscription to his wellness newsletter. He also is sending some info on living with PD. I find his ideas on metals interesting, and am currently taking a supplement called NAC (n-Acetyl Cisteine) which my best friend ( who happens to be a major player at NIH and is very knowledgable) recommended to me. Blaylock also recommends NAC. I'm interested in what else he recommends. He claims that medicine in the US is all about the pharmaceutical companies profits, therefore they develop drugs to deal with symptoms, not cures. I'm not fanatical by any means in terms of believing alternative treatments, but at the same time I feel I owe it to myself and those close to me to keep an open mind. It might not hurt your understanding of where he's coming from to watch his "infomercial" all the way through. Anyhoo, I'm volunteering to be the guinea pig for the forum , and if anyone is interested, I'll share his ideas when I have an understanding of them.

#4 Rogerstar1

Rogerstar1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

Thanks Vipowitz. I'll look forward to your posts on this.

#5 vipowitz

vipowitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

received info from dr blaylock. He recommends so many supplements and dietary restrictions that it seems all waking hours must be spent shopping for and taking these supplements, or eating nothing but fruits and vegetables. I'm trying to get some better info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users