Jump to content

  • helpline
  • donate

E-Newsletter Signup Like us on Facebook Sign Up For Our e-Newsletter

Therapy for the whole family

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lisa27



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

I'm 27 and live at home with my husband and parents. My dad has pd. he is 61 and has had it for a few years. We desperately need a family therapist. My mom is still not handling any of it well and is so mean to my dad. She doesn't mean to be but she can't help it. She yells at my dad...I tell at her...my husband steps in and it gets worse. I'm having a hard time finding therapist who specialize in of and in my area...I'm in bucks county in pa. Any ideas????

#2 Luthersfaith


    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hi there. Here is a link to a counseling organization. Click on find a counselor and you will find several choices in your zip code.


Peace to your family
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users