4 replies to this topic

#1 annfisher43

annfisher43

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

i was at a easter function yesterday, and was told about coconut oil helping with parkinsons. anyone hear of this, just wondering :unsure:

#2 summergrace22

summergrace22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

http://downloads.cbn...r.swf?aid=27477

#3 Gate Man

Gate Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationTallahassee Florida

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

i was at a easter function yesterday, and was told about coconut oil helping with parkinsons. anyone hear of this, just wondering :unsure:

Yes, and it is good for many other potential problems such as dementia. Nothing scientific but many people consume it. I also drink coconut water (not milk) as a refreshment.

It is expensive but healthy in moderation. Google coconut oil and investigate which products are best.

Enjoy!

#4 kmih

kmih

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

Coconut oil has been shown to improve not only parkinsons but alzheimers, dementia and all over body wellness. it is the medium chain fatty acids in the oil that are responsible for assisting. Only virgin unrefined oil is good for the ailments. The refining process removes some of the beneficial components.

Coconut water and coconut milk have there beneficial properties as well, just not for brain degeneration, The MCTS is the oil are needed for this. Here is a youtube video. Mary Newport, comes up first.

It is refreshing to find the word about coconut oil is getting out.

http://www.coconut-o...-a-nutshell.com

Edited by kmih, 28 April 2012 - 12:27 PM.

#5 CynthiaM

CynthiaM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:48 AM

If you are using coconut oil, how are you incorporating it into your diet? How much are you using per day?
Thanks
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass......It's about learning to dance in the rain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users