• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LMcDonald

LMcDonald

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Hello Everyone. I recently lost a family member to end-stage Parkinson's disease, and am having to sell off the medical equipment which is in very good/excellent condition. I have a In-Step Mobility "U Step" Deluxe Parkinson's Walker with Lazer Light System for sale, electric blue/black, very good condition. Good braking system, height and angle to hand bars adjust, multiple wheels. . . this is a top of the line walker, costing $1200 and upwards new. I'm just wanting to sell it off since it's brings me too many difficult memories . . . I'm selling it for $200 or best offer. Proceeds from the sale will also assist in paying off existing bills/expenses which were left behind upon passing. This is a walker specifically for Parkinson's patients, but also good for anyone having neurological or brain damages or operations, back and knee problems, etc. Accommodates small to extra large adult, maneuvers very easily. If interested, please contact Marian at (850) 597-9379 in Tallahassee. Thank you!

#2 MRice

MRice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:09 AM

Sorry to read aboput yout family member.  Do you still this walker?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users