#1 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationTrapped in a body of Chaos and Confusion

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

Ok so Dianne got my mind squeaking away! How about a place where we can post a picture or two since a picture tells a thousand words!

It can be something that tells how you feel or about what you like. It can be just for sharing also.......

I will start!!

This is me when I am 4 wheeling in the mountains.Posted Image
I'm not crazy, I'm just special!! ..No, wait..... Maybe I am Crazy. One second...... I have to talk to myself about this... Hold on......................

#2 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

Another of my happy places. Our kitchen in Montana. Posted Image
I'm not crazy, I'm just special!! ..No, wait..... Maybe I am Crazy. One second...... I have to talk to myself about this... Hold on......................

#3 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

As you can see, it doesn't take much to make me smile! Posted Image

#4 Beau's Mom

Beau's Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationSeattl, WA

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

Only about $60,000-$260,000, I'm guessing. My brother delivers pianos and $$$$$$$expensive$$$$$$$ motorcycles around the country for a trucking company out of Elizabethtown, KY.
Dianne

I am not a human being trying to have a spiritual experience; I am a spiritual being having a (sometimes difficult) human experience.

#5 Beau's Mom

Beau's Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationSeattl, WA

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

I still can't get photobucket to work. Could anyone offer me their copy of "Posting Photos on the Forum for Dummies"?
Dianne

I am not a human being trying to have a spiritual experience; I am a spiritual being having a (sometimes difficult) human experience.

#6 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

Sorry Dianne. I had a child issue that needed my attention.

#7 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

Definitely not a cheap way to enjoy ourselves. One more with the wife!! :mrgreen:

Posted Image

#8 Beau's Mom

Beau's Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationSeattl, WA

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

I figured it out. After a kind, gentle reminder from Dr. Okun, I have decided not to publish the pictures I was going to post last night. One of the was downright scary and I am here only to represent Him who sent me. I had very selfishly not considered the feelings of other forum members. That means I will have to look for something uplifting and healing. If I only shared my experience and forgot to include my strength and hope, I would bring things to this forum that will not be helpful to anyone, least of all me. I will look through what I have and what my husband has on his phone, and find joy, peace, acceptance, understanding, compassion, hope and evidence of Love in action. Each choice I make has an immediate impact on everyone who knows me. Today, I choose to be a part of the solution and not a part of the problem. Please always, everyone feel free to correct me if I in danger of causing any harm. There are only two options for expression at any given time I am always either expressing love or expressing a need for love. The only appropriate response in either case is Love.

Posted Image

Gee. I wonder if anyone would notice my PD if I didn't announce it on my t-shirt!
Dianne

#9 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

Very good!! I am glad you got it figured out.

#10 bajansunbabe

bajansunbabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationBarbados / Duncan, BC Canada

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

Beautiful pictures William! Dianne, the picture of us is great! We had such a nice talk that morning! Last January my sons visited me for two weeks and we had a great time. The first picture is when we went on a segway tour and the second is on the catamaran "Jammin'" where we snorkeled with the turtles!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 jb49

jb49

jb49

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

Posted Image

Bath time with toys at Grandpas house
Don't be hard on yourself, try your best and be strong!

#12 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

One of my families favorite things to do is go 4 wheeling. It gives us a reason to head up the mountain for the day. For us, pushing the limits of our rigs is how we get our kicks! I am the type of person who builds versus buy's and have spent countless hours fabricating and modifying our rigs.
this is my deep reduction unit that I have been working on. It uses the reduction portion of a transfercase mounted on the front of another transfercase. Each case has a 2.72:1 low range. Adding the extra reduction give me a 5.44:1 low range.Posted Image

This is my Scout. I have had it for over 30 years and is what the double transfercases go in.

Posted Image

This is my wifes Toyota on the road that leads up to the top of the mountain.
Posted Image

Here she is standing in the rut that always flips her truck on it's side.
Posted Image

We always travel in pairs for obvious reasons.

#13 jb49

jb49

jb49

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

I went out for Halloween with my Grandboys. As a Zombie. Mucked myself up a bit and ran a sword through me and I was good to go!

Posted Image

#14 christie

christie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

Someone get a gurney in here STAT! Nurse, would you please prep the patient ? Damn, just remembered, no registered nurse on board ! And JB got himself zombied halfway through my third cappuccino....This parkie cruise sucks ! Noone told me anything about treating zombie parkies ! Can i have my money back ?

great photos everyone ! But JB just beat you to the punch ! LOL !

Edited by christie, 08 November 2012 - 08:41 AM.

English is not my first language !

#15 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Today's picture goes with today's word.... SNOW !!!!!!Posted Image

Edited by williamg, 09 November 2012 - 01:34 PM.

#16 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Add some of these....Posted Image

Edited by williamg, 09 November 2012 - 01:38 PM.

#17 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

And clean up this all day!!!Posted Image

Edited by williamg, 09 November 2012 - 01:39 PM.

#18 she-ra

she-ra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

Ship some of that to Georgia!
Sheila ^_^

#19 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Ship some of that to Georgia!

I wish I could! I hate the stuff. It gets all cold and in the way!

#20 jb49

jb49

jb49

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Under the Free Trade Agreement that our countries share, I believe we are allowed to take snow to Georgia and bring peaches back here. Although I live in the "Great Frozen North", otherwise known as Canada, we don't have snow here in Ontario yet to to trade for Peaches, in fact I still have lettuce growing in my garden.

Soon we will be froze up though, I expect...
jb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users