#1 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Not that I like to think about bodily functions very much. But I've noticed something different And so does my family. I've lost my sense of smell so it's hard for me to know, But I've been told that my farts really stink bad, And my residue after going to the bathroom is twice as bad, I.e. my dodo really stinks bad. I suspect it's from the drugs. Anyone else notice this?
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

#2 williamg

williamg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationTrapped in a body of Chaos and Confusion

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

LOL.. You are on a roll...... I also can't smell and haven't been able to for awhile now. Yes everyone in my house tells me that I stink really bad. I have always been a gassy person and I do believe that the smell has gotten worst since starting meds or at least I think it has. I figured it had something to do with always being constipated. I haven't been taking all of my medications this month and from what I have been told, I still stink!!
I'm not crazy, I'm just special!! ..No, wait..... Maybe I am Crazy. One second...... I have to talk to myself about this... Hold on......................

#3 annfisher43

annfisher43

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

My family also swears the same. Was never warned about that side effect lol

#4 MarciaJ

MarciaJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

I think not smelling your own body fumes is a safety feature.
<3.<3.<3.

Age 64. Diagnosed 2006.

Meds-Carbidopa/levodopa 25-100mg cr tabs four times daily
Benztropine 2mg tabs twice daily
B12 tab for memory loss one daily

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users