E-Newsletter Signup Like us on Facebook Sign Up For Our e-Newsletter
Photo

OT - Just Sharing what this forum means to me!

Inspiration

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Silverfoxx

Silverfoxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationPitman, NJ USA

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

Because of this site, I've met so many people who have made a huge difference in my life! This tune represents my sentimentss perfectly for Maronij (deceased). John Ball, Jerry Storm, Brian Poor, and the countless others who at one time or another shared their hearts with me, as I shared my heart with them, unselfishly. I just wish I could remembeer the hundreds, probably thousands, off people I've met since 2012. For those of you whose names I've forgotten, forgive me. But the treasure of your unselfish sharing will be with me always! Jim Evridge "AKA:SILVERFOXX_FIGHTING_BACK"

Please take the time to listen to and read the sayings as they represent a good portion of the journey I've been on since 2001 when I was "officially" dx'd.with PD.
"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into a flame by another human being. Each of us owes our deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light." Albert Schweitzer

#2 Island Woman

Island Woman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationNewport RI

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

Silverfoxx, that was absolutely breath taking...thank you.

Patricia

#3 Golden01

Golden01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

Silverfoxx, Thank you so much for sharing! I always look for your posts and am delighted when I see you name. You always bring wisdom and insight to this forum.

#4 LarryH0123

LarryH0123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationAiea, Hawaii

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

Thanks for sharing that Silverfoxx.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inspiration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users