Edited by Rogerstar1, 14 March 2013 - 01:38 PM.
Jump to content
Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:55 PM
Edited by Luthersfaith, 14 March 2013 - 02:58 PM.
Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:15 AM
Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:08 AM
Edited by Rogerstar1, 15 March 2013 - 01:41 PM.
Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:27 AM
Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:34 AM
Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:26 PM
Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:08 PM
Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:46 PM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:15 AM
Edited by Luthersfaith, 17 March 2013 - 09:04 AM.
Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:12 AM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:39 AM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:23 AM
Edited by Rogerstar1, 17 March 2013 - 11:25 AM.
Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:47 AM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:08 PM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:27 PM
if you got the impression that i was against formal religion, then you are mistaken . I firmly believe that any individual should be free to believe in what he or she chooses, but should not impose their beliefs upon others, nor imply that those of another faith are hopelessly damned.
Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:30 PM
Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:15 AM
Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:17 PM
I know better than to get involved in this but....
1. To anyone that can sustain themselves with a spiritual faith that makes their life easier, I am happy for you.
2. Christians are a very small segment of the worlds population. Is most of the world condemmed to hell for not accepting God.
3. The Bible is a great book with many great lessons. But it always bothered me that it never mentioned the rest of the world,
4. I remember as a small boy asking my Sunday School teacher who created God. Never did get an answer.
5. Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, etc. Organized religion has had a hand in a lot of deaths
6. All religions have the bottom line that you should treat yourself and others with respect. That is all we need.
7. I think that there was a great man named Jesus, I think he suffered on the cross, was taken down, recovered and reappeared but never was dead.
8. We should be tolerant of all spiritual beliefs, but not ask others to accept what we think.
9. If any of the people I love in this world think of me in a pleasant way when I die, then that is heaven to me.
10. I probably did, but I don't mean to offend anyone with my thoughts.
Respect each other, don't try to force your beliefs as the Truth. That is all.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users