• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 janrab

janrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

My name is Jan Rabinowitz. I'm an independent researcher conducting a study of Parkinson’s Caregivers and Health Care/Work. I'm seeking those caring for a spouse or partner with Parkinson ’s disease in an effort to educate the country about the serious issues facing caregivers. The survey will only take you about 10 minutes to complete, and you may access it here:

http://www.snapsurve...?k=136320804065

You can reach me directly at atlantawsa@gmail.com. My husband has Parkinson's - dx'd in 1999. He had DBS surgery last year, which has made a tremendous difference (positive) in our lives.

Thanks so much for your help!

#2 Golden01

Golden01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Took time to answer your survey today. Good questions! Hope you will post your finished results.

Husband diagnosed in 2005-Medicines: Azilect, Artane, and Amantadine; Sister and Best Friend from Childhood also have PD

#3 janrab

janrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

Thank you so much! Data collection ends on Friday, April 5th, so if you haven't participated yet, please do so this week. Here's the link again, and feel free to email me at atlantawsa@gmail.com with any questions. Once I write up the results, I will be sending press releases to all of the major PD organizations, and I will post the results here as well. You can also email me after 4/15 to get more details.

http://www.snapsurve...?k=136320804065

#4 brokenheart1215

brokenheart1215

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

Did your survey .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users