How many of you need assistance walking, like a walker or cane?
Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:20 PM
Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:26 PM
I am not a human being trying to have a spiritual experience; I am a spiritual being having a (sometimes difficult) human experience.
Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:13 AM
1. for balance
2. I look intelligent leaning on it and thinking deep thoughts
3. Its a weapon against coyotes that want to bite my tasty flesh
4. When I sit I can whittle it with my pocket knife
5. It makes my non swinging right arm swing as it hits the ground.
6. I like banging the end of it onto the ground with a military like cadence
7. When I pick it up the dogs know we are going for a walk
8. I have many sticks. Some are old shovel handles, some are saplings cut from the woods or even old hockey sticks.
9. They are good for whacking things like fenceposts and tree trunks to accent my curses on bad days.
10. Sometimes they are light sabres as I battle aliens from outer space, swords as I turn back pirates, rifles as I defend the wagon train and even golf clubs as I invert it swing at a frozen horse apple and sink a 200 yard 4 iron shot to win a major golf tournament.
I think walking sticks are very good
They should be made of solid wood.
Swinging them hard as you can
Defeats the Parky Boogey Man
Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:10 AM
His problem and the need for cane is balance he sways about quite a bit, I wish he would realize he looks better and more in control with the cane than thinking he looks normal without it.
Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:14 PM
Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:35 AM
My balance problems are getting a little worse, and i must admit i wouldn't feel comfortable as a 37 year old woman walking with a cane.
Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:03 AM
Keep up the good work and cheerful suggestions Christie.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users