43 replies to this topic

#41 sarahjo

sarahjo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

today neuro dr's office today, called back to check on my issue from Tuesday night, so as of now there hasn't been another issue like that, he is going to get back with me, the recept. said, its been two weeks since I saw him and the medication starts wearing off about the 4 1/2 hour mark, they are bringing in cpap machine in morning so we will see how this goes. love this new ride I am on. yeahhhhh!

#42 christie

christie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Brad - Curb your own tongue naive - adminstrators have tagged you with two strikes in a mere 150 posts - chalk up one more and you'll be signing in under a different screen name. He he...have a fantastic evening.

PS Hint: Christie is big enough to look after herself on here doesn't need a self appointed arbiter to jump in with dim witted demands.

First, I want to thank Brad. For looking after this forum and what it represents. For being always willing to jump in and defend it.

Roger, what I find even more disturbing than your insults is the fact that you seem to take pleasure in threatening another member of this forum with banning. Would you be happier in an empty forum? As for the admins, they should have their hands full banning cold turkey all those very dangerous quacks who try to sell us false hopes and cures from time to time.. and leave US alone to vent, argue, protest all we like. As Roger said, we are all big enough to defend ourselves and express our opinions, without the help of referees of any kind...

My apologies for getting off topic.

-English is not my first language !

-Aged 39. Diagnosed at 35. On levodopa monotherapy (500mg daily).

#43 Rogerstar1

Rogerstar1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

You're both obsessing and spending way too much time on the trivial. Let it go please and get back to posting thoughtful rather than hostile comments. I've buried the angst and you should, too.

Edited by Rogerstar1, 11 September 2013 - 07:49 PM.

#44 sarahjo

sarahjo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

got call today back from neuro and the results are in I am to change up my meds, 1 1/2 at 6am 11am 4 pm and 1cr at 9pm 30 mins, later take 2 gabapentins and use cpap machine at night, yeah and if needed I am to take one 10mg of flexeril. fun fun, just adding the 1/2 pill extra today seemed to help a bunch, so we will hope and pray that it stays good for a while, I am to check in in three days. so we will see, I am feeling really blessed right now. a bit tired also gaba is starting to kick in. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users