Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

I'm thankful for this Open forum... 

In other threads its been said that PD slow our minds and  creativity.  So let's keep our intellectual gears turning.

http://spectator.org...aterialism-they

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

#2 Brad24

Brad24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:52 PM

I was told by a physician friend of mine to keep my mind working. Good call Luthersfaith. Lets see what we can come up with.
DETERMINATION "In the heart of the strong shines a relentless ray of resolve...It cannot be stopped, it cannot be controlled, and it will not fail."

#3 Luthersfaith

Luthersfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

" Information is non-material and if it is essential for building organisms, how is it transmitted to the three-dimensional world of matter? There’s an obvious parallel, Meyer points out. How are the decisions we make in our own conscious minds transmitted to the world of physical matter? We know every day that we can transform our mental decisions into physical acts. We choose to lift our arm, and it lifts.

Neuroscience hopes to explain this materially — to show how the brain’s nerve endings translate into consciousness, thence into acts. But one may predict that they will keep looking for a long time, because the gulf separating matter and consciousness is greater than that separating us from the remotest galaxy."

This is a huge problem for you evolutionists.  How did consciousness evolve?  

The theory of evolution is a bad fairy tale.  

Edited by Luthersfaith, 22 September 2013 - 06:19 AM.

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world." - Jesus (John 16:33)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users