E-Newsletter Signup Like us on Facebook Sign Up For Our e-Newsletter
Photo

How do you cancel a post if you accidentally hit post?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Katie22

Katie22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

I am new to this forum and was just typing my first post under "Ask Doctor" and accidentally hit "post" but wasn't finished yet. Please help...

#2 Beau's Mom

Beau's Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

I don't know if there is a way to "unpost"; you could ask that question in the administrative part of the forum. I'm sure it will make you feel better to know that all posts to the professionals are reviewed before being posted, and if one appears incomplete or somehow inappropriate, it doesn't get through. As difficult as typing can be for some of us, I suggest you simply retype in to completion and then hit enter. It is highly likely that they will notice that the second post is more complete than the first one only send one on to Dr. Okun. Rest easy!!! :cool:

Dianne

I am not a human being trying to have a spiritual experience; I am a spiritual being having a (sometimes difficult) human experience.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Forum Administrator

• Administrators
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Thanks for your reply Beau's Mom. Rest Easy is right, and worries here :)

I see that Dr. Okun already approved and replied to your post.  I suggest that you log back in and reply to his answer if you did not complete your original post. 

I hope this helps!!!

Let me know if yoy need any further assistance.

Forum Administrator
National Parkinson Foundation
200 SE 1st Street Suite 800
Miami, FL 33131
Forumadmin@parkinson.org

Posted Image

#4 flchinn

flchinn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

Just found out I have Parkinson's Disease.

#5 Beau's Mom

Beau's Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

Dear flchinn,

Sad you had to look us up, but glad you found us. Looks like you posted this in the wrong section of the forum. I suggest you post it in the Young Onset forum or the Open Forum, where folks will be more likely to see it.

Whatever you are going through, there will be someone here who has been where you are. Don't give up. We are all willing to share our experience, strength and hope.

Dianne

I am not a human being trying to have a spiritual experience; I am a spiritual being having a (sometimes difficult) human experience.

#6 haydennathan

haydennathan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

Thanks for sharing information,your information are very helpful for me and increase my knowledge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users