902 replies to this topic

#901 Nemo

Nemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:24 AM

Possiblyeither way it seems that it has brought something positive  :) 

#902 sphynx

sphynx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:44 AM

Hi, Fred,

Interestingly, I HAVE felt a little better, after the 2 days on TUDCA !

It is a real shame I can't go back on TUDCA  until I can get another ultrasound scan. It is going to be a long process here in the UK, as I have to wait quite some time before I get an appointment with a gastroenterologist, who will then send me for a scan. I'll let you know the outcome in due course.

Regards

#903 MrFritz

MrFritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:15 PM

Thanks to both Nemo and Sphynx for your updates.

Sphynx: Sorry to hear that you're suffering under the ills of socialized medicine. In theory, you would think that you would have the best care but it doesn't seem to work that way in almost all countries. Unfortunately, once it is adopted, it's almost impossible to reverse course. Those here in the US who have advocated for it may rue the day that 0bama Care (yes that's a zero and not an Oh) was enacted. Sorry. Wrong forum for political rants. Good luck and have a great day.

Fred

1000mg Vitamin D3; 100mg LOSARTAN + 5 mg AMLODIPINE for High Blood Pressure; 6 tabs 25/100 CARBIDOPA/LEVODOPA + 1 mg RASAGILINE for PD + Started UDCA (Ursodiol) on October 16, 2013. Currently on 300mg 4x/day for a total of 1200mg. Stopped Aspirin and Supplements on 4/14/15 due to bleeding issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users