Some positive things that have come out of having PD
- It has enriched and deepened my appreciation for life and what is important
- I was able to get a dog and soon will be getting a service dog
- It has given me time to do things I wasn't able to before, such a s making food, reading, walks, net surfing..
I am also thankful that my timing has been good and I have benefited from opportunities that were not available before.
- Canada was the first country to legalize medical marijuana in 2001. I started using MM legally in about 2007. It has made a tremendous difference
- can’t imagine life without the internet as it offers access to so many things from home – info on PD , support, entertainment , music , etc... It makes life with PD much more empowering, especially as PD can be very isolating.
- Service dogs for Parkinson’s is new
Edited by lethe, 23 April 2014 - 03:58 PM.