#141 FlyBaby

FlyBaby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts
  • LocationTacoma Wa.

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:17 AM

and then try to figure out which ones they are, and then find the correct bottles they fell from........ because you know they are expensive, and you don't want to lose them........ LOL

Michael

Current age= 55

First symptoms: 1975

Dx.

Parkinson's Disease, Ataxia

DBS surgery 12/2014............ Bilateral lead placement with a single battery/stimulator on RH side. Turned on 12/21/14

current settings:

2.0v Left, and 3.2V Right  and 3 - 25/100 Sinemet CR per day.................

"I will do what i can, while I can, and when i can't, I'll do something else" (that is.... unless I've already gone "squirrel".... and went looking for someone's horse......)

#142 FlyBaby

FlyBaby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts
  • LocationTacoma Wa.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 04:16 AM

Hey? You might have Parkinson's if...............................

you failed the sobriety test, yet STILL managed to blow zero's on the breathalyzer..................gotta leave the cops wondering..... <GRIN>

Edited by FlyBaby, 13 July 2015 - 04:17 AM.

Michael

Current age= 55

Dx.

DBS surgery 12/2014............ Bilateral lead placement with a single battery/stimulator on RH side. Turned on 12/21/14

current settings:

"I will do what i can, while I can, and when i can't, I'll do something else" (that is.... unless I've already gone "squirrel".... and went looking for someone's horse......)

#143 FlyBaby

FlyBaby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts
  • LocationTacoma Wa.

Posted 15 August 2015 - 02:07 PM

You just might have Parkinson's if.......................

Along with the rigidity, Bradykinesia, etc....... You also have a lot of Tremors, and you're pretty "shaken" up about it....................  

Michael

Current age= 55

Dx.

current settings:

#144 New normal

New normal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:07 PM

You might be a parkie after DBS if your worse fear is losing the remote.....to your brain!

You might be a parkie if when walking really fast....you trip old ladies with your walking sticks......................(true story)
Dx'd 6/13 @ 66 by MDS in office with sub linquil L dopa challenge. Carbidopa/l dopa 50/200 5x in 24 hr span.
Reaction to Amantadine 100 mg 2x per day,Discontinued, 4/15.
Normal DaT scan '13, normal MRI, '13 Second DaT scan, 10/14, normal.
Symptoms: 90% controlled: significant tremors rt & lft side, rt leg drag whn tired, balance, slow movement, cognitive/ speech issues, apathy, full body dystonia seizures approx one per day, dysfunctional autonomic systems
Cherish your loved ones, make memories with them..........now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users