Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/12/2018 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    Thank you Beau's Mom
  2. 1 point
    Absolutely see a Movement Disorders Specialist. The Hopeline can refer you to a PD Center of Excellence near you. Treating PD is about so much more than medication. Dianne