helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
Sign in to follow this  
ForumAdmin

I cannot remember my password, what do I do now?

I cannot remember my my password, what do I do now?
Welcome to the National Parkinson Foundation Discussion Forums!

You do not need to create a user account to just browse all of the Forums.
If you would like to create a new topic or reply to an existing post you must first create a user account,
and be logged in with that same account.

This account is separate from any other account you may have with the National Parkinson Foundation

Click  Sign In at the top right hand corner of the screen
Image1.jpg

Click the Forgot your password link at the bottom of the popup window.

Enter your email address that you used when you registered your Forum user account, then click the Request New Password button.

Image2.jpg

You will receive a confirmation on the screen that the request was successful. You will receive an email shortly

Image3.jpg

Click the Reset my password link in the email that you received

Image4.jpg

A Lost Password page from the Forum will open.  Enter a new password and confirm this new password.

Click the Save button to process this new password.

Image5.jpg

• Like 2