helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
lethe

medical marijuana

745 posts in this topic

This month`s meds:

Pink Kush - One of my favourite kush`s.   Very strong and verstile. Excellent for sleep but also good for staying awake (euphoric) ``when your day is done but you want to ride on- cocaine...." I mean Pink Kush!  Long-lasting..    Lots of vapor!

sage - and this is definitely one of my favourite sativas. I really enjoy the upbeat and inspiring. Special.... One of the strains that puts me in a mellow mood.  Gentle...... long lasting, and the vapor seems to go on for ever. Lots of bag full !

jean -guy - This local grass is from Quebec. It`s one of my favourite day sativas , not too strong or mild, just right for daily activity, with a bit of a head buzz (not clear headed).  This is my go-to for `maintenance,.

purple  kush - I love this distinctive kush. Inside the bud is often purple and it has a rich and distinctive smell. It is very relaxing and meditative, good for sleep or just quiet time.

c02 critical kush oil - I just started using this and its very money saving. Its about 3 times stronger than herb. Lasts a long time.  Saves time too.  The oil is preloaded into disposable pens, which is far less wasteful than doing yourself. It really lasts a long time - economical. You never have to turn it off or on, just puff. Quick and handy. Very strong - critical kush. Bed-time ...Cost $45..  a bargain!

http://www.theco2company.com/

Edited by lethe

Stiffler,

Have you tried any of the strains high in CBD?  What did you think of them?  I've been using Cannatonic (7.6 THC, 15.8 CBD) for quite some time and recently got new (new to me) one called Mob Boss (9 THC, 18 CBD).  It's harder to go overboard with the Cannatonic, but I am slightly less sleepy with the Mob Boss and like the taste and smell for a change (when compared to the Cannatonic). 

Do you use on a fixed schedule or as needed?  I'm just looking for some direction as for the most part it has been trial and error.  I use an ipuff and as a general rule only take two tokes.  I only take as needed - usually 1 or 2 times a day.  I try not to take it at all if I know I'm going to be driving.

I've tried the just the CBD tincture alone but have never tried it in combination with the ipuff.  What is your daily routine?   

I use the CBD tincture daily (at least x3) and will either use a THC tincture or vape or smoke as needed. Since switching from sinemet to mucuna I have needed much less for pain and rigidity. I am really a believer that carbidopa depletes vitamin B6 and leaves your body in a relative nutritional deficiency but that's another story. Sinemet and I did not get along. Before the sinemet switch I was using a THC tincture as much as the CBD. That was for the pain as needed (micro-doses 3-4 times a day). I did not feel altered but felt like I was normal to slightly euphoric. Not a bad way to be.

My THC tincture was homemade with a Magical Butter machine. You basically extract the cannibinoids from the the flowers in alcohol. You can reduce the alcohol (or not) and have a pure cannabis oil. I choose to leave it in the alcohol for ease of dosing. This is an easy way to micro-dose. The effects feel milder, more medical like and lasts longer.

Now, I will usually vape late in the day and in the evening. That is when my pain and rigidity settle in. I usuallly add CBD before I vape. 

I think the strains you are using are very nice with great ratios. Neurological disorders such as PD are said to respond well to 1-1 ratios. With my pain, I feel a 2-1 (thc-cbd) would be a bit better. Right now though, due to my location, I can't find high CBD strains so I use the CW Botanicals and street meds... I get what I get.... which right now is good.. :-P

Lethe - those look wonderful!  I can't find Kush or any Indica's!

Edited by Stiffler

http://greenflowermedia.com/article/11-mind-blowing-facts-about-the-ecs/

11 mind-blowing facts about your body’s endocannabinoid system
on May 17, 2016

By:Gregory Frye

How is it that one plant – cannabis – can treat so many different illnesses?

It’s a great question and luckily there is a great answer based on scientific research.

The answer lies in our body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS).Most people have yet to hear about the ECS, but as the world comes to better understand this crucial system, we continue to unlock the secrets of cannabis as medicine while understanding more about human health in general.

Here are some quick facts to get you up to speed – some of them might shock you!

#1) The endocannabinoid system was discovered in the late 1980s when researchers were studying how THC interacted with the body. For reasons we’ll get into, the ECS would soon be considered more significant than all other neuroscience discoveries combined.

#2) In the early 1990s another amazing discovery was made when researchers found two endogenous compounds that bind just like THC with the ECS. These THC-like cannabinoids, produced by our own bodies, are respectively called anandamide and G-2.

#3) It eventually became clear that the receptors which comprised the ECS were the most prevalent neurotransmitters throughout the brain and also found in the organs, bones, and skin.

11-mind-blowing-facts-about-your-body%E2

The compounds in cannabis fit with our cannabinoid receptors like a lock and key.

#4) Scientists have learned that the ECS plays a direct role in homeostasis, which means

that it regulates every metabolic process in the body to keep things running as they shoul

As Dr. Sunil Aggarwal pointed out during the Cannabis Health Summit, the ECS plays a role in processes such as:

• Mood regulation
  • Appetite
  • Memory
  • Inflammation
  • Pain perception
  • Muscle tone and movement
  • Extinction of traumatic memory
  • Protection of nerves and brain tissue
  • Bone growth
  • Tumor regulation
  • Baby breast-feeding reward
  • Stress management
  • Eye pressure
  • Gastrointestinal motility
  • Seizure activity
  • And many others

#5) When we don’t have enough endocannabinoids in our body, we call this clinical endocannabinoid deficiency – which medical researchers are connecting to a number of ailments including previously untreatable illnesses like irritable bowel syndrome or fibromyalgia or migraines. When the ECS isn’t healthy, any number of things can go wrong. The cannabinoids in cannabis can helps us bolster the ECS, which is why the herb is so effective for so many different ailments.

#6) In addition to endogenous and plant-based cannabinoids, attempts have been made to stimulate the ECS with synthetic cannabinoids such as Marinol, which is the synthetic version of THC. While some patients continue to benefit from this FDA-approved drug, the side effects can be very unpleasant for others.

#7) Despite knowledge of the ECS and its relationship with cannabis, governments have maintained severe restrictions on the study and legal access of this plant.

In 2014 alone the U.S. government locked up 700,000 people for cannabis all the while knowing the importance of this plant acting on the ECS.

# 8) Companies meanwhile are permitted to attempt cracking the ECS in other ways, creating chemical concoctions with often times ineffective, harsh or even fatal results.

For example, between 1999 and 2014 the number of opioid prescriptions quadrupled. The number of opioid-related deaths also quadrupled during that time span according to the CDC.

#9) People have been using cannabis for over 10,000 years (without a single fatal overdose ever being recorded), and some estimates have the ECS first developing at about 500 million years ago!

#10) Many medicals school continue to overlook the ECS, however this is starting to change now that we have the first science-based medical cannabis textbook.

#11) Almost every animal, with the exception of insects, has an endocannabinoid system.

Pharmaceuticals are often the first line of defense against depression, yet they don’t work for everyone, or may have side effects that are worse than the initial problem.

Some of us must turn to natural sources and make the best of what nature can provide. Fortunately, there is a lot we can do for depression, especially when you realize how much your brain needs essential fatty acids.

An up and comer in natural mental health is hemp oil, or liposomal hemp oil if you’re looking for maximum bio-availability.

Why Hemp Oil for Depression?

According to Hemp Therapy, “Of any food source found today, hemp has the best ratio of the essential Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids required by humans. Because EFA’s make up a large portion of the brain, hemp is especially beneficial for brain health. Since the late 1970s, dozens of studies have shown the power of Omega-3 and/or Omega-6 fatty acids in preventing and treating many of these illnesses and conditions. Research has shown that a diet with a proper balance of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids may help delay or reduce the neurological effects of these diseases and improve the quality of life.”

In other words, your brain needs a balance of essential fatty acids to function properly and hemp oil may provide the best balance of these healing fats discovered to date.

Modern Brains Starved for Healthy Fat?

Probably. In the 2oth century, dieticians basically created a universal fat phobia. Most people still suffer from it, not understanding how essential fats are just that – essential! Low fat lifestyles may be the perfect set up for depression. Fat is too important to just eliminate from the diet or cut back significantly. Your brain needs essential fat to function. Check out: Why Low-Fat Diets Wreck Your Brain Health.

The world is waking up to what healthy (and remember *essential*) fatty acids can do for us. Thus, the wild increase in both sales and research on dietary fats. Hemp oil is one of the best sources because it contains the right balance of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, as well as higher protein and other essential minerals.

Liposomal hemp oil may be offer the highest bio-availability of any hemp oil, as it has been proven to deliver it’s nutrient payload directly to your body’s cells, b

ypassing digestion. Read more on how liposomal technology works here.

References

Hemp Therapy: Natural Solutions for Depression & Anxiety Disorder. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://hemptherapy.blogspot.com/2012/04/natural-solutions-for-depression.html

http://cannabispac.ca/medical-marijuana-in-the-headlines/from-weed-smoking-baby-boomers-to-cannabis-treated-patients-senior-citizens-have-become-the-new-market-for-medical-marijuana/

From weed-smoking baby boomers to cannabis-treated patients, senior citizens have become the new market for medical marijuana

Posted by admin | May 17, 2016 | Medical Marijuana in the Headlines | 0 |

To those who are concerned that legalisation of cannabis will spawn a community of pot-smoking teenagers, park aside those fears. To begin with, a decades-long study conducted by the National Institute of Health from 1991 through 2014 arrived at the conclusion that making recreational marijuana legal will not necessarily increase its use among teenagers. However, the reverse is true: it is these adolescents’ grandparents who are asking that cannabis — but this time, of the medical kind — be made more available and affordable. Legalisation can certainly help. These so-called Baby Boomers, who are aged 55 and above, have taken to cannabis as a way to alleviate joint pain, remove insomnia and prevent the spread of cancer.

CBS News first revealed in a groundbreaking story the trend about how today’s seniors are turning to medical marijuana to restore their physical vitality, boost their health, treat certain illnesses and even reclaim a measure of their lost youth. The seniors interviewed in the story, with ages ranging from 55 to 78, say that rubbing grounded and pulverised cannabis on their aching back, legs and shoulders removes the pain.

Taking a few liquid drops also helps them sleep better and decreases the inconvenient tossing and turning some of them frequently experience late at night. Nerve agony that is brought on by other conditions like diabetes is also lessened by consuming cannabis. Dr  Igor Grant, chair of the University of California’s Department of Psychiatry, confirms that “ there is increasing evidence that cannabis is helpful in the management of certain kinds of pain.”

Convenience is another reason why many elderly citizens are taking on cannabis as a medicine, which is another point arguing in favor of its legislation. Seniors in Canada can certainly empathise with their American peers, says medical marijuana advocate Mark McCaul who is applying for the proper government papers to convert his “compassionate shop” into a regulated dispensary. In an interview with The Prince Albert Daily Herald , McCaul points out one of the attractions of medical marijuana to his grey-haired customers: “they have pills on top of pills on top of pills and most of their ailments can be relieved by medical marijuana.” McCaul also claims that seniors will become the “biggest growing community in the cannabis market.”

The CBS News report would certainly back him up. While senior citizens comprise only 14 percent of the American population, they constitute a bulk 30 percent of the medicine-consuming community who pharmaceuticals cannot ignore. These Baby Boomers have the means and the money to pay for medical marijuana, and they will be compelled to do so if they find it a more useful solution for their health concerns.

Leslie Kahn , the 62-year-old blogger for Chicago Now, says that her generation has always had a soft spot for cannabis. They grew up smoking it as weed in their youth and used it to de-stress once they started earning their paychecks to support their families. Negative buzz bumped off cannabis from their medicine cabinets, to be replaced by alcohol as the entertainment-inducing substance of choice. However, now in their sunset years, the legalisation of cannabis among the US states, coupled with research that shows its medical advantages, has rekindled their interest in the weed.

The dissemination of accurate information about medical marijuana can certainly open the minds of many patients, not just seniors, to its health benefits. Health and wellness company Med-X, Inc ., which is based in California, publishes an online magazine called The Marijuana Times to discuss the latest research about cannabis and the various ways it has been used to treat medical conditions. At the same time, it addresses concerns like fears of a drug overdose while debunking myths that marijuana is a lethal drug.

However, perhaps no argument can be stronger than a testimonial. Kahn’s eloquent rendition of her decades-long cannabis use just might have won over a few of her own contemporaries.

“Medical cannabis use takes care of that achiness and allows me to ‘sleep the sleep of the damned’ whereby I awake refreshed and ready to face a new day … There are new findings that prolonged cannabis use has preventative qualities which act to keep the body healthy and free from disease. I’m in pretty good health and I definitely credit my decades-long usage of cannabis for that,” Kahn said.

Edited by lethe

http://cannabispac.ca/medical-marijuana-in-the-headlines/sun-life-first-insurer-to-stop-treating-pot-users-as-smokers-as-marijuana-increasingly-accepted-as-a-medicine/

Sun Life first insurer to stop treating pot users as smokers as marijuana increasingly accepted as a medicine

Posted by admin | May 30, 2016 | Medical Marijuana in the Headlines | 0 |

In a new sign of marijuana’s growing normalization in Canada, a major life insurance company has decided to treat cannabis users as non-smokers, reversing a long-standing policy and offering the group far cheaper premiums.

Like its competitors, Sun Life has for years classified anyone who disclosed using marijuana — either recreationally or for medical purposes — as a smoker, saddling them with charges that could be triple those of non-smokers.

But in a message to brokers last week, the company said the latest research on the drug’s health impacts convinced it to change that approach.

“In our industry, we keep up to date with medical studies and companies update their underwriting guidelines accordingly,” Sun Life said in a statement Friday. “As a result, people who use marijuana are now assessed … at non-smoker rates, unless they also use tobacco.”

The change comes as cannabis is increasingly accepted as a medicine for various ailments, and the federal government prepares to legalize recreational possession as well.

Sun Life’s decision was likely motivated by what would have been an unthinkable factor for a legitimate corporation in the past: a burgeoning marketo f Canadians who admit to using marijuana, said broker Lorne Marr of Toronto’s LSM Insurance.

“They’re trying to get an edge on the other companies,” he suggested. “I don’t think they’re just trying to lower consumers’ premiums.”

The head of a patient advocacy organization hailed the new policy as an important breakthrough, saying the insurance issue has been a “huge concern.”

Not only have users of medical cannabis been forced to pay “exorbitant” life insurance rates, but in some cases they’ve actually been turned down for coverage, said Jonathan Zaid, founder of Canadians for Fair Access to Medical Marijuana.

“It was a huge discrepancy in the way patients were being treated,” he said. “I’ve even heard of (medical marijuana users) who couldn’t get mortgages because they were denied life insurance.”

Companies apply the policy to patients who smoke pot, employ vaporizers or just consume the drug in edible products, said Zaid. And yet there is little good evidence that even long-term smoking of it causes cigarette-like harms, he said.

Cannabis smoke does contain many of the same carcinogens as tobacco fumes, but a Canadian co-authored study published last year — like others before it — concluded there was little evidence of an increased risk of lung cancer, even in habitual users. Experts say that’s likely because cigarette smokers suck in far more of those cancer-causing chemicals on average than pot users.

“It’s great that they’re recognizing that the old policy wasn’t based on science,” Zain said. “There’s no evidence that there is any long-term risk of cancer or anything equivalent to tobacco.”

Being treated as a smoker by insurers certainly carries a financial sting. One $500,000 policy with a 20-year term costs non-smokers $53 a month, smokers $148, said Marr.

Applications typically ask if customers use marijuana and, while it’s possible to give a false response, companies administer urine and blood tests to back up information clients give them, he said.

Marr said it’s likely now that other insurers will follow Sun Life’s example.

National Post

Source – http://news.nationalpost.com/health/sun-life-first-insurer-to-stop-treating-pot-users-as-smokers-as-marijuana-increasingly-accepted-as-a-medicine?__lsa=b76f-468e

Edited by lethe
1 person likes this

Shaker Dave-that article makes it sound as if CW cannabinoid oil would give the same benefits as mm.  Is that correct?

I get some benefits from CBD alone but pain/rigidity are my biggest complaints and CBD only just doesn't quite cut it but when I add THC that does the trick. For Parkinson's there is a lot of evidence that a 1-1 ratio of thc/cbd really works well.

2 people like this

Ok, Thanks.  Muscle pain and rigidity are also my main issues at this point also.

Does anyone know about marijuana tea and whether it is helpful for PD? I am not interested in smoking. My biggest problem is neck and back pain and rigidity. Tremors are starting to increase. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

It is finally a beautiful day so Happy Canada Day and happy Independence Day - have a great weekend!

Twitch

Twitchy,

I use an alcohol tincture and sometimes mix it with tea. My biggest issue is the same as yours, it works very well. The alcohol is only used to extract the cannabis oil (approximately 1/4 to 1/2 a teaspoon). Alcohol can be boiled off (double boiler) and reduced if you can't handle 1/4-1/2 teaspoon.

I know nothing of Canada's MMAR program. I am sure someone makes it either from alcohol extraction or CO2. It can be made easily in a Magical Butter machine on the tincture setting.

http://www.fool.com/investing/2016/07/03/this-6-year-study-on-adolescent-marijuana-use-in-c.aspx

This 6-Year Study on Adolescent Marijuana Use in Colorado Could Be a Game-Changer

The 2015 Healthy Kids Colorado Survey could put a major objection to cannabis legalization to rest.

Marijuana has expanded like a weed over the past two decades, but 2016 could be its greatest year yet.

In November, residents in up to a dozen states could vote on whether or not to legalize medicinal or recreational marijuana. Five states have secured marijuana initiatives on their ballots, while signature collection and verification continues in the remaining states.

California is one state where a marijuana vote is going to happen, and the cannabis industry couldn't be more excited about it. California is one of the largest economies in the world, and recreational legalization would mean a major bump in tax revenue and licensing fees for the state. Additionally, legalizing the recreational use of marijuana in a state as large as California would add validity to the fast-growing industry, and it could encourage Congress to take another look at legalizing marijuana.

In total, since California first passed a Compassionate Use law for medicinal marijuana in 1996, two dozen additional states have legalized medical marijuana. Four states, along with Washington, D.C., have legalized recreational marijuana since 2012. After the first week of November we could be seriously adding to these totals.

Lawmakers stand firm on marijuana

Of course, Capitol Hill has other ideas. The federal government has stood as a brick wall in the way of the marijuana industry for decades, and even with state-level approvals gaining steam,

lawmakers have shown no sign of letting up on their view of marijuana being an illicit substance. As we've seen previously, keeping the marijuana plant as a schedule 1 substance (i.e., a highly addictive substance with no medical benefits) places cannabis-based businesses at a marked disadvantage to normal businesses.

For instance, cannabis-based companies are, in many cases, forced to deal solely in cash because banks want nothing to do with marijuana. The reasoning is that bank deposits are insured by the federal government, and allowing cannabis companies to open checking accounts and gain access to lines of credit could be construed as money laundering. Only about 3% of banks nationwide are currently dealing with the marijuana industry. This means cannabis companies are coping with the added security concerns of using cash and are slowed in their efforts to expand and hire without access to credit.

Another issue that cannabis businesses face that any normal company doesn't can be found come tax time. U.S. tax code 280E disallows businesses that sell illegal substances from taking normal business deductions on their federal corporate income tax filing. This leads to marijuana companies paying tax on their gross profits instead of net profits, meaning they're forking over well more than they should to the federal government.

At the center of lawmakers' concerns is the long-term safety of the drug, as well as what might happen to adolescent-use rates if it were to be legalized. However, newly released data from the 2015 Healthy Kids Colorado Survey could prove to be a game-changer for lawmakers concerned about adolescent safety and drug access.

This study could be pivotal in changing lawmakers' minds

According to the survey, adolescent marijuana use hasn't shot higher as some pundits had predicted following the legalization of recreational marijuana in the state in 2012. If anything, marijuana use has been on the decline among adolescents over the past six years.

healthy-kids-colorado_large.PNG

Image source: 2015 Health Kids Colorado Survey.

In 2009, 43% of Colorado adolescents had used marijuana at least once in their lifetimes. By 2013, a year after Colorado legalized marijuana but prior to the opening of dispensaries retailing legal recreational marijuana, only 37% of middle school and high school students admitted to ever having tried marijuana. In this latest study of approximately 17,000 middle school and high school students, which includes 2014 and 2015 data, 38% admitted to trying marijuana at least once.

A similar trend was seen in occasional-use adolescents, defined as those who had used the drug within the past 30 days. A quarter of teens surveyed admitted to cannabis use within the past month in 2009. By comparison, only 20% admitted to using marijuana within the past month in 2013, and just 21% did so in the latest study. The national average of monthly marijuana use among adolescents is 21.7%, meaning Colorado is slightly below to more or less in-line with the national average despite selling legal recreational marijuana since Jan. 1, 2014.

Although fewer teens view marijuana as risky compared to 2013 (48% now vs. 54% in 2013), and it remains the second most used substance (over students' lifetimes) behind only alcohol, this survey from Colorado certainly suggests that creating a regulated, but legal, marijuana market nationwide may not lead to the surge in marijuana use among adolescents that skeptics have feared.

Change could be around the corner, courtesy of the DEA

Making matters even more exciting for supporters of the marijuana movement, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency is on the precipice of a major ruling within the next couple of weeks that could wind up with a rescheduling, or de-scheduling, of marijuana for medical purposes. The Food and Drug Administration has already released its findings to the DEA, and now the DEA is undertaking is own research into the potentially addictive qualities of marijuana.

If the DEA were to completely de-schedule marijuana, it would be treated just as alcohol and tobacco are. A rescheduling to anything between a schedule 2 and schedule 5 would legalize medical marijuana throughout all 50 states. However, it would also, in effect, turn the cannabis industry into a pharmaceutical industry. The FDA would tightly regulate marijuana's production, as well as the packaging and labeling of the product. More importantly, marijuana businesses would need to substantiate claims of medical benefits by performing potentially costly clinical trials that the FDA could then validate.

There are a lot of positive and negative ways to construe this upcoming DEA decision.

Wait and see

With this new survey data from Colorado, a DEA ruling in a matter of weeks, and the upcoming November elections that could radically alter the state-level legal landscape, investors could be champing at the bit for their piece of the marijuana industry. For those investors I'd strongly suggest a wait-and-see approach.

For example, a DEA decision to reschedule marijuana could just as easily be bad for the industry. Federally legal medical marijuana, but with tighter regulations, could lead to higher costs and lower margins for cannabis-based business. In fact, it could be downright difficult for smaller players in the business to survive.

State-level legalizations this November also offer no guarantee that Congress will even consider legalizing marijuana. President Barack Obama has suggested that the best way to get the attention of Congress is to keep legalizing at the state level, but lawmakers may elect to take a longer wait-and-see period approach. Currently, Colorado, Washington, and Oregon are the full-legalization "guinea pigs" that Congress is closely watching.

There may indeed come a time when marijuana makes for a suitable buy-and-hold investment, but I don't believe we're anywhere near that point yet. Until we see discernable progress at the federal level, I'd suggest keeping your investing money far away from cannabis.

Edited by lethe
1 person likes this

Thanks, Stiffler for the info. Do you make your own tincture or can you buy it? Are there certain strains I should be looking for?

Canada is good with MM legislation and will soon be voting on legalizing it for recreational use. Twitch

Twitch,

At Stiffler's suggestion, I bought a Magical Butter Machine. It couldn't be easier to make a tincture.

Here's a YouTube video:

Canada is good with MM legislation and will soon be voting on legalizing it for recreational use. Twitch

Actually....  there won't be a vote. By next year or so recreational will be legal, they are just studying how to best implement it.

Thanks for the you tube, patriot. And the info, Lethe. I have lots to learn! Never thought I would be searching out boxing programs and weed in my golden years!! Twitch

1 person likes this