helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rogerstar1

Dr. Blaylock on Parkinsons

5 posts in this topic

Good question. I never heard of him but he popped up on my screen from someplace and doesn't sound completely off the wall so I'll post his message. Kinda feels a little bit like an advertisement getting ready to happen and one may very well appear if you request one of the few remaining copies of his report. This is not an endorsement Beware the snake oil sellers.

http://w3.newsmax.com/blaylock/video_parkinsons.cfm?PROMO_CODE=E672-1&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=ad_video&utm_campaign=blaylock_parkinsons

Roger

i just sprung for $60 for a 1 year cancellable subscription to his wellness newsletter. He also is sending some info on living with PD. I find his ideas on metals interesting, and am currently taking a supplement called NAC (n-Acetyl Cisteine) which my best friend ( who happens to be a major player at NIH and is very knowledgable) recommended to me. Blaylock also recommends NAC. I'm interested in what else he recommends. He claims that medicine in the US is all about the pharmaceutical companies profits, therefore they develop drugs to deal with symptoms, not cures. I'm not fanatical by any means in terms of believing alternative treatments, but at the same time I feel I owe it to myself and those close to me to keep an open mind. It might not hurt your understanding of where he's coming from to watch his "infomercial" all the way through. Anyhoo, I'm volunteering to be the guinea pig for the forum , and if anyone is interested, I'll share his ideas when I have an understanding of them.

1 person likes this

received info from dr blaylock. He recommends so many supplements and dietary restrictions that it seems all waking hours must be spent shopping for and taking these supplements, or eating nothing but fruits and vegetables. I'm trying to get some better info.