helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
williamg

The Picture Post

Ok so Dianne got my mind squeaking away! How about a place where we can post a picture or two since a picture tells a thousand words!

It can be something that tells how you feel or about what you like. It can be just for sharing also.......

I will start!!

This is me when I am 4 wheeling in the mountains.IMG_7722.jpg

Only about $60,000-$260,000, I'm guessing. My brother delivers pianos and $$$$$$$expensive$$$$$$$ motorcycles around the country for a trucking company out of Elizabethtown, KY.

I figured it out. After a kind, gentle reminder from Dr. Okun, I have decided not to publish the pictures I was going to post last night. One of the was downright scary and I am here only to represent Him who sent me. I had very selfishly not considered the feelings of other forum members. That means I will have to look for something uplifting and healing. If I only shared my experience and forgot to include my strength and hope, I would bring things to this forum that will not be helpful to anyone, least of all me. I will look through what I have and what my husband has on his phone, and find joy, peace, acceptance, understanding, compassion, hope and evidence of Love in action. Each choice I make has an immediate impact on everyone who knows me. Today, I choose to be a part of the solution and not a part of the problem. Please always, everyone feel free to correct me if I in danger of causing any harm. There are only two options for expression at any given time I am always either expressing love or expressing a need for love. The only appropriate response in either case is Love.

photo16-1.jpg

Gee. I wonder if anyone would notice my PD if I didn't announce it on my t-shirt!

Beautiful pictures William! Dianne, the picture of us is great! We had such a nice talk that morning! Last January my sons visited me for two weeks and we had a great time. The first picture is when we went on a segway tour and the second is on the catamaran "Jammin'" where we snorkeled with the turtles!

Onthesegwaytour.jpgOnthecatamaran.jpg

• Like 1

One of my families favorite things to do is go 4 wheeling. It gives us a reason to head up the mountain for the day. For us, pushing the limits of our rigs is how we get our kicks! I am the type of person who builds versus buy's and have spent countless hours fabricating and modifying our rigs.

this is my deep reduction unit that I have been working on. It uses the reduction portion of a transfercase mounted on the front of another transfercase. Each case has a 2.72:1 low range. Adding the extra reduction give me a 5.44:1 low range.2012-10-25093430.jpg

This is my Scout. I have had it for over 30 years and is what the double transfercases go in.

2011-08-03183337.jpg

This is my wifes Toyota on the road that leads up to the top of the mountain.

2011-11-11124033.jpg

Here she is standing in the rut that always flips her truck on it's side.

2011-11-11124437.jpg

We always travel in pairs for obvious reasons.

I went out for Halloween with my Grandboys. As a Zombie. Mucked myself up a bit and ran a sword through me and I was good to go!

P1070378-1.jpg

• Like 1

Someone get a gurney in here STAT! Nurse, would you please prep the patient ? Damn, just remembered, no registered nurse on board ! And JB got himself zombied halfway through my third cappuccino....This parkie cruise sucks ! Noone told me anything about treating zombie parkies ! Can i have my money back ?

great photos everyone ! But JB just beat you to the punch ! LOL !

Edited by christie

Today's picture goes with today's word.... SNOW !!!!!!2012-11-09064609.jpg

Edited by williamg

Ship some of that to Georgia!

I wish I could! I hate the stuff. It gets all cold and in the way!

Under the Free Trade Agreement that our countries share, I believe we are allowed to take snow to Georgia and bring peaches back here. Although I live in the "Great Frozen North", otherwise known as Canada, we don't have snow here in Ontario yet to to trade for Peaches, in fact I still have lettuce growing in my garden.

Soon we will be froze up though, I expect...

jb

Mmmm Georgia Peaches!!! I could go for some deep fried cat fish or some jambalaya.. Pulled pork... anything not native to here is awesome!!!

I think we need a recipe thread where we can share our favorite foods! I am Greek so I have a few that have been passed down. My grandmother was the best Greek and Italian cook ever!! Mmmm... Baklava!!!!

ThreeSisters-baklava.jpg

Edited by williamg
  • Like 1