helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
LUTHERSFAITH

Not for the bashful number two

Not that I like to think about bodily functions very much. But I've noticed something different And so does my family. I've lost my sense of smell so it's hard for me to know, But I've been told that my farts really stink bad, And my residue after going to the bathroom is twice as bad, I.e. my dodo really stinks bad. I suspect it's from the drugs. Anyone else notice this?

LOL.. You are on a roll...... I also can't smell and haven't been able to for awhile now. Yes everyone in my house tells me that I stink really bad. I have always been a gassy person and I do believe that the smell has gotten worst since starting meds or at least I think it has. I figured it had something to do with always being constipated. I haven't been taking all of my medications this month and from what I have been told, I still stink!!