helplinedonate
bikeskialan

ASEA DIEETARY SUPPLEMENT

IS ANYONE AWARE OF A PRODUCT ASEA " DIETARY SUPPLEMENT" WHICH PROMOTES ITSELF AS THE WORLD'S FIRST REDOX SIGNALING SUPPLEMENT?. DOES THIS PRODUCT HAVE ANY VALUE FOR EOPD?

ALAN

Yes, I know Asea for over 8 years now. It is an excellent health product. 100% Natural. If you put in google: "asea + parkinson" there are endless listings of explanation and success stories. I do not understand why in this forum here there is no detailed discussion about asea and alkaline water. In my experience taking natural health products over 25 years these both products are the most effective. Of course I am happy that I found this forum.

Yes, I know Asea for over 8 years now. It is an excellent health product. 100% Natural. If you put in google: "asea + parkinson" there are endless listings of explanation and success stories. I do not understand why in this forum here there is no detailed discussion about asea and alkaline water. In my experience taking natural health products over 25 years these both products are the most effective. Of course I am happy that I found this forum.

jgerhards, our country is overtaken by the pharmaceutical companies.  Could you let us know about what Asea does for you as a Parkie, and also explain why you drink alkaline water?  I'd be very interested in learning about it.  Thank you,

In looking at information on line about Asea, it doesn't give a lot of clinical evidence, and it is not as well written as a professional article would be.  There are many reviews that it did not do much at all for people, as well as many warnings about it being fake.  It is also very expensive.

If it were something real and as incredible as it sounds, I think it would be on a lot of scientists' radar.

jgerhards, what has your experience been?