helplinedonate

First, I've got to apologize for promoting exercise. It's true that until now, exercise has been the only thing to slow the progression of PD/PD symptoms. However, this morning I discovered the cure while watching CNN - "TRANS PD".

Here's how it works. If you're a man and wish you were a woman - you simply declare that you're a woman and suddenly you are a trans-gender woman.

If you're white but wish you were down with the black experience - you simply declare that you're black and whammo - you are a trans-racial African American.

If you were born trapped in a healthy body but always felt you were disabled - you simply declare that you're disabled and hack off a limb or two - and you are suddenly a trans-abled victim.

So, I decided that I don't have PD after all; declared myself to be healthy; and kaboom - I'm a trans-PD healthy person!!!

Better yet, if you are healthy but always wanted to become the victim of an incurable, progressive disease - you can simply declare that you have PD - and you're a disease ridden, trans-PD victim worthy of great sympathy and pity (no MDS visit required).

The great news is that whatever you are, you can be trans-something else!!!

If you're ever asked if you are black, or disabled, or a woman, or white, or healthy, or have PD - just say "I don't understand the question!!!

Edited by PatriotM
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Patriot,

I've been listening to discussions like this all morning.  I've decided to declare myself a Trans-Bear.  Did you know bears, all animals, don't have to pay taxes? 8)

Dave

• Like 2

Patriot, that post is just hysterical!!!!  It defines our country at this point exactly.  How ridiculous we've become.

Without a firm, clear foundation on which the country makes its laws, anything goes.  Our president has declared that we are no longer a Christian country, and thus our Judeo-Christian foundation that has guided us well through the years is no longer pertinent, according to him.  What I HAVE noticed that instead of giving us a clear understanding of what foundation we will now use, Obama has taken our Judeo-Christian foundation's place and will state when something is "The right thing to do."  He's made himself the final authority (IMHO).  We are no longer a country made of many cultures and religions within, united in having a clearly defined framework that has for years been the basis upon which we depended as a flnal authority.  We are at the beginning of pure chaos (IMHO).

It would be an interesting time to read the story of Daniel in the Old Testament if you are not familiar with it.  We are going to have to take stands like he did, adhering to the law of the land until it directly contradicts our Judeo-Christian beliefs.  We are expected as followers of the Lord to obey the law of the land unless/until we are told something that goes directly against what God has told us is the right thing to do.  If it becomes a question of following what the president tells us is "the right  thing to do" (without telling us on what basis he makes that proclamation, leaving us feeling that it is he who has made himself the final authority ) or what God has told us in the Bible is "the right thing to do," I know where my allegiance will always stand.  I know ahead of time that when I post this I will get opposition.  But there is no denying that our country is obviously a mess, and Patriot's post is a poignant example.  We have for years been falling fast from within as a country, and it's speeding up the closer we get to the Lord's return.  I pray that the Lord will help us all to see the seriousness of what is happening.  In addition to reading the story of Daniel, I'd encourage anyone who is not familiar with Biblical prophecy to read about what in ancient times was prophesied would happen near tne return of Christ.  Christians have been watching with our jaws dropping at prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes, and quickly. 

Edited by Linda Garren
  • Like 1

Hey, mm  at least they get it in New Hampshire! Instead of making fun of people. They listen. The "Live Free or Die Alliance" has the post as an all time rated most read... So go cry that to your townspeople.

Edited by gravdav
  • Like 1

Patriot,

I've been listening to discussions like this all morning.  I've decided to declare myself a Trans-Bear.  Did you know bears, all animals, don't have to pay taxes? 8)

Dave

Love it, Daven.  :-)

Hey, mm  at least they get it in New Hampshire! Instead of making fun of people. They listen. The "Live Free or Die Alliance" has the post as an all time rated most read... So go cry that to your townspeople.

Oh. lighten up gravdav. Like I've always told my daughter, you've gotta be able to laugh at yourself or you just turn bitter. No one's making fun of YOU, but some of your posts have certainly been worth a "poke" here and there.

• Like 1

People are not born just "wishing they were another gender," they have hormonal imbalances.

Do you really think people would go through operations to change their sexual beings just because they "want" to be another gender?

It is a medical fact they are born this way, as are homosexuals.

As far as our president taking away Christianity, that is false, he himself is a Christian, he is simply bringing to the forefront that the US is not only populated by Christians, we must respect that.

It is not a requirement to be Christian to be an American.

Some of you are not responding to fact, but stating that if people are not the same as you, they are wrong. Really? What would the world be like if we were all alike? Last time I looked, it was a "free country."

In reality, this is a form of "bullying." It is mentality like this that sends kids, young adults and others to desperate means.

If the Bible is your choice, I believe "Thy Shall not Judge," is in there somewhere.

• Like 5

I always wondered if it is indeed true that people are born gay.  I once worked with a woman who only dated men but was raped a few years back and then she became a lesbian because she felt safer with a woman.  Does that make her Bi?   It is all too confusing for me.

People do "decide" to be homosexual, due to circumstances in their lives. That is a whole other topic though.

Sometimes babies are born with two genitalia, the Dr. decides which to remove. He bases decision on blood work, sometimes baby may be "boarder line," or just over the line in blood work. The child grows up resembling the opposite sex, mentally, emotionally, physically.

This is only one example of how a baby is born gay or with transgender tendencies, there are many other chemical "mishaps," that can take place before birth.

This is why it is pure ignorance of the facts to ridicule or "not believe" in gay or transgender people.

• Like 1

I don't judge other people's sexual orientation.

Some comedian once said, "I support gay marriage. They have a right to be as miserable as the rest of us."

• Like 1

People are not born just "wishing they were another gender," they have hormonal imbalances.

Do you really think people would go through operations to change their sexual beings just because they "want" to be another gender?

It is a medical fact they are born this way, as are homosexuals.

As far as our president taking away Christianity, that is false, he himself is a Christian, he is simply bringing to the forefront that the US is not only populated by Christians, we must respect that.

It is not a requirement to be Christian to be an American.

Some of you are not responding to fact, but stating that if people are not the same as you, they are wrong. Really? What would the world be like if we were all alike? Last time I looked, it was a "free country."

In reality, this is a form of "bullying." It is mentality like this that sends kids, young adults and others to desperate means.

If the Bible is your choice, I believe "Thy Shall not Judge," is in there somewhere.

Oh, Invisable.  You have completely misunderstood the intent of my post.  As well as misunderstanding a lot about Christianity--and implying that I'm judging (by the way, aren't you judging me?).  I have had friends through the years who are gay and whom I love very much.  It's so odd to me how as soon as a Christian gets anywhere near speaking of homosexuality (which was not the intent of my post), they are IMMEDIATELY judged as hating gays.  That is so not the truth, at least speaking for myself.

• Sad 1

I'd encourage anyone who is not familiar with Biblical prophecy to read about what in ancient times was prophesized would happen near tne return of Christ.  Christians have been watching with our jaws dropping at prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes, and quickly. 

Linda, I'm not trying to be argumentative here, but I don't quite get this (probably cos I'm not really religious) But, if it is "prophesized" in the Bible, why are Christians "jaws dropping"? Shouldn't Christians EXPECT it?

Patriot, that post is just hysterical!!!!  It defines our country at this point exactly.  How ridiculous we've become.

Yep, it's ridiculous. Black people want to be white. White people want to be black. Men want to be women. Women want to be men. Lazy people want to be paid the same as productive people. Healthy people want to be disabled. Disabled people want to be healthy. Some moron professor wants to rid the planet of people so that the poor can be lifted up??? And now, Daven wants to be a bear!!! Oh, I forgot that homosexuals want to change the definition of marriage and the idiots on the Supreme Court are likely to agree.

So, why not, declare that you are trans-PD and therefore healthy...unless, of course, you are healthy and want to have PD. In that case, you can have mine.

P.S. Linda, yes this is in Daniel. It also was predicted decades ago in the book "1984".

This is PatriotM, reporting from the Ministry of Tolerance.

Edited by PatriotM
  • Like 1

I have a daughter-in-law who "decided" she was a lesbian, then changed her mind to become bi-sexual and then finally heterosexual  All of this while my son was suffering with ptsd after his time in

Afghanistan and while they were both coping with being new parents with twins!  I simply "do not understand the question." :mrgreen:  .

Linda, I'm not trying to be argumentative here, but I don't quite get this (probably cos I'm not really religious) But, if it is "prophesized" in the Bible, why are Christians "jaws dropping"? Shouldn't Christians EXPECT it?

I think that's a perfectly good question--not argumentative at all.  What I mean by that is that Christians have read and heard through the years about the things that will happen close to the end time, but to actually see it happening before our eyes--and happening so quickly--as well as being a part of it while it is coming about is so surreal.  It's very exciting in one way, but also very, very concerning for us as far as so many people not being aware of what is happening.  I could go on a long time about this, but I'll keep it short and just say that so many people today know very little about God, or about the Bible, or about God's love for them, and if someone doesn't speak up, they can so easily and understandably go through life never having heard.  My point in my earlier post is a warning to us all to be very careful about what we hear and who we hear it from, and especially what they base it on even if they claim to be a Christian. I've known so many people through the years who claim they are Christians but really don't understand what it means.   It's one reason I try to give information on the Christian thead so at least people will hear (if they choose to read the postings there). I make an effort to share things that are from long-standing respected Christian sources and speakers and authors who base what they say solidly on what Scripture says from having studied it for years, having looked at all the evidence for whether it is true or not, and then have stepped out in faith and grown to know and love the Lord.  Certainly there will be some differences in our thoughts about some things in Christianity, but my effort is to point people to the one thing that we all who claim to be Christians must believe.  If anyone wants to know more about that, I'd be glad to share it over at the Christianity thread where it may be more appropriate.  :-)  I know I'm getting peoples' hackles up :-), and I sure don't mean to do that. I'd rather people choose to come learn by choice--in the Christian thread--and not feel they are having their toes stepped on here. 

Yep, it's ridiculous. Black people want to be white. White people want to be black. Men want to be women. Women want to be men. Lazy people want to be paid the same as productive people. Healthy people want to be disabled. Disabled people want to be healthy. Some moron professor wants to rid the planet of people so that the poor can be lifted up??? And now, Daven wants to be a bear!!! Oh, I forgot that homosexuals want to change the definition of marriage and the idiots on the Supreme Court are likely to agree.

So, why not, declare that you are trans-PD and therefore healthy...unless, of course, you are healthy and want to have PD. In that case, you can have mine.

P.S. Linda, yes this is in Daniel. It also was predicted decades ago in the book "1984".

This is PatriotM, reporting from the Ministry of Tolerance.

LOL, Patriot!  I remember when 1984 sounded so, so far in the future. 

Edited by Linda Garren

Personally, I've got a problem with all of it. When words can be redefined at will, the fabric of society is destroyed. When truth is relative, then we are lost.

The TRUTH is that Bruce Jenner is still a man, pretending to be a woman.

The TRUTH is that Rachel Dolezal is still white, but pretending to be black.

The TRUTH is that marriage is between a man and woman. Anything else is not marriage, even though some may pretend it is.

The TRUTH is that I have PD, whether I accept it or not. If we call PD "Health", we are still sick.

• Like 3

MM.   Correction to my spelling above:  "prophesied"    (I always have trouble saying and spelling that one!)  LOL!!!!