helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
dallasreno

View New Content Not Working

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure I am logged in. My name is displayed on the upper right of the screen. I even tried logging out and logging back in. The View New Content worked fine for me until yesterday.

Dallas

I have verified that the "View New Content" button is functioning correctly.  I have successfully accessed this feature on several different computers and web browsers.  You may want to try another web browser, or look at the settings in your current browser.

Than you,

I am also logged in and cannot get the "Follow this topic" button to work.  Is there a maximum for that?

The same thing is happening to me now.  I have re-logged in, and still cannot get any new material, after two days.  Can you help me please?  Thanks!

Swamper -

Please verify that you are logged in to the Forum.  If so, you may want to try this function using a different browser/computer.  I have verified that this is functioning correctly.

Thank you,

I am logged in.  I changed from Mozilla to IE, and still get the same message.  I have no other problems with this computer.  Any other ideas?   Thanks~! 

Has everyone quite the Forum or have no new content to share???

I have seen nothing new in three days!!

I sign in every time I open the Forum, so it's a server issue.

Yikes...

D

Thanks to the new site, I am finally able to get my unread material.  Thanks to you all for making it better!

I too cannot get new material and I am logged in.  It worked just fine until the change.  I know I am logged in.  I am using the same browser I have always used.

I cannot even find the view new contact button. I always use my phone to check activity on the forums and a couple of days ago it seems to have switched to a mobile version rather than the online version. Still trying to find out how to switch back. 

genden69

After you login to the Forum you can select the word "Activity" in the main menu at the top of the Forum.  Then you can select from the various sub-menus below to view the content that you are looking for.

swva -

There is no longer a mobile version of this site.  The updated Forum is mobile friendly.