helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
melissah

Forum question not posting

melissah    0

I posted a question in the Ask the Pharmacisr forum about a week ago. I know it has to be reviewed and approved. How long does this process usually take? Is there a way to view the question before it it is posted to make sure that it went through correctly?

ForumAdmin    169

I see your posts in queue on this Forum.  I will reach out to the Moderator of that Forum too see what is causing the delay.

Thank you,

same problem.

I posted twice because I was sure I did something wrong and the first post was lost

shouldn't we get some notification like "your post is waiting to approval" ? It would be a great help ,,, :) 

• Like 1

ForumAdmin    169

Any of the Forums listed under "Medical Questions" are moderated.  All posts will not become visible until it is approved by the moderator of that Forum.  When posting you can select "Follow this Topic?" on the right side of the screen to receive an email notification when there is any activity with your post.

image1.jpg

Also, when posting in a moderated Forum, a notice is displayed on the top of the screen stating that the post will need approval from a moderator before it is shown.

image2.jpg

I hope this information helps!

Thank you.

bluedotsmom    3

Are there any updates to when the pending posts to this forum will be aproved?  I posted a few days ago  (pretty sure I hit post.)

Now that I know about "follow this topic" I'll check that in the future, this is helpful.

Thank you

MShep    11

Hello, My name is Mike and I have posted a question for Dr. Okun two days in a row, same question, maybe worded a little differently.  I don't remember ever waiting a couple of days to get a reply from Dr. Okun.  Are my questions posting?  I can't seem to find them to check.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike S.

ForumAdmin    169

Hello Mike.

Yes, I do see your two posts in queue to be answered.  With Dr. Okun's busy schedule, I am sure that he will answer them shortly.

Sorry for the delay.

What happens is YOU can see our posts in queue but WE can't.

We don't know if there was some problem and our post was lost or if it is just waiting for the approval.

So people repost the same question and only after the second time realize that probably the first one was successful..

It would help a lot if we get a notification - something dimple like "your post is waiting for the approval" - so we can be sure that there was no problem with the posting.

Of course if it is not too complicated to implement :)

whaat73    1

Hello,

I just wanted to double check on my posting as well. I didn't know we could check "follow this topic" and will do so in the future. Could you please tell me if my posting is still being reviewed by the moderator? Thank you in advance. 

ForumAdmin    169

Hello whaat73 -

Yes, your post in the "Ask the Doctor" forum is there in the queue.  Dr. Okun has a few posts in the queue to approve and answer.  I am sure that he will get to them shortly.

Thank you.