helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
MShep

No answer about posts

Hello, I know you all are busy and I understand that.  I have asked to find out why my 2 previous post have either not been answered or if they just are not posting. I asked Dr. Okun two questions on two different posts.  They were basically the same question but when the first did not post, I asked again on the second.  I have also asked why things do not post on an existing post in this forum.  Perhaps if I am not going to get an answer (which would be a first) please let me know so I won't keep pestering you.  Thanks in advance,

Shep

Hi Shep,

To let you know, I did receive this posting.

I have, only once, asked a question to the Pharmacist and it took quite a while to get a reply .. at least 1 week.  I must have not asked my question clearly because the answer I received was not what I asked.

Hang in there

The Doc usually answers questions in batches (commonly once weekly).  I've asked several questions and always get an answer, however, the questions do go through a moderator.  The pharmacist answers are less reliable - sometimes I get an answer and sometimes not - but it does usually take a while.  How long ago did you ask your question to Dr. Okun?

Please remember that when you post in a Moderated Forum that your post does not beecome visible until it is approved by the Moderator of that Forum.  I have reached out to them to find out why there has been such a delay in their replies.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.