helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
stump

Eyelids

12 posts in this topic

Any of y'all get twitchy/tremoring eyelids?  My lower left eyelid has been doing that for a month or two now and it's getting really annoying.  Trying to decide if I mention it to my MDS on Tuesday next week.  My PD symptoms are almost entirely on the left side.  I'm pretty sure this is not PD related, but who knows?

When my stress level is up my right eye will start to twitch. Kind of annoying. Not sure it is a PD thing. It has been doing this for years. 

My eyebrow has been doing its thing all morning.  I keeping thinking "eyebrow, really? eyebrow?"

I am pretty much bilateral with tremors. Parkinsons was on left,  Dystonia is still pretty much keeping on the right side.  Well they like just to keep me guessing.  :)  It's been warm in Texas this week, but meds are only lasting three hours. Right foot curling under (dystonia).  

Never a dull moment.  Meanwhile I'll keep on thinking I'm  a Golden Retriever; don't worry about anything other than tennis balls and chasing squirrels to keep the rest of the day in perspective. 

I have the same thing. Very annoying indeed. I'm noticing that others are now mentioning it sometimes during conversations. I'm trying not to be too self conscious about it, but wonder what the cause is as well.

My mother had this almost all the time, she did not have PD.  Dr. told her it was eye fatigue combined with stress.  My mother had a job that was very nerve wracking and required a lot of fine eye work, so hers never seemed to let up until she retired.  I remember her saying it was driving her crazy, didn't get it then because I was a teen, sure get it now!

I had it a few weeks ago, I was very stressed and had been using my eyes reading a lot on internet.  It stopped after about a week.

Edited by ellaangel2
1 person likes this

I have the eyelid twitching off and on. Both eyes did it a few today. A few months ago my left eye twitched for over a month. Very annoying, but nothing to worry about.

Thank You.  Hmm, stress levels? Me? :)      My wife is doing fine after her L3-S1 fusion.  No disc left and was pinching nerves and had also came down on her aorta.  So it was time.  Same doctor did the cervical fusion two years ago which helped her regain arm/finger movements.  Yes, getting old does suck at time but hoping everything goes well on this one.  

In Monday's Rock Steady Boxing I was into the grove and decided to do situps.   Uh Oh.   My lower lumbar is not the best, and my back was letting me know that was dumb.  Odd part is actually I am feeling much better today, but really need to keep working on planks and "three point planks" for core conditioning.  

Eyebrow twitch is just telling me to slow down little and take more naps with the dogs. :)

My PD started on my right side, but is slowly becoming bilateral.  With that came the horrid upper eyelid twitching in my left eye.  Stress definitely brings it out more, but it happens randomly as well, several times per day. It's really annoying. 

If you get any kind of eyelid issue then you can easily get rid of such issues with the help of natural and home remedies. Or you can also visit the below link where you will get an issue related to eyelid lifting and its solution with an ease. Have a look at the below link:

http://www.eyelidslift.com