helplinedonate
Kendall Lay

Threatened

Fighter...you are insulting those who have only tried to be honest with you as you are in your video's...

Calling Stump names and assuming anything about him makes you the dumb one...

Stump is a fantastic contributor to this Forum.....

I've seen bigger fish then you get banned from the Forum....its never been a loss...

Please watch how you post...we are all fighters here!!!

D

Edited by Fighter
  • Like 1

A most interesting thread..... (colour me perplexed), as it leaves me with many questions, and quite fearful about asking them now as both Discovery and Ellaangel2's posts, and comments make me seriously wonder about what was meant by Ellaangel2's comment of "Fighter - You are confusing being "Threatened" with being "Warned." " and Discovery's original comment of "I've seen bigger fish then you get banned from the Forum....its never been a loss... "

Comments like those make me wonder if maybe I should look for someplace else to ask questions about my DH's PD.       

• Like 3

Fighter was causing problems on the forum and he was removed from future postings.  Feel free to ask any question you like just as long as you are respectful to others.  Welcome! :-P

• Like 1

Icare4him - there was a whole thread that got deleted by the moderators in which "fighter" was extremely combative, insulting, demeaning, and generally inappropriate to several of us, and me in particular. Had he apologized all would have been forgiven.

So long as you don't behave as he did we'll be very welcoming, helpful, and supportive.

Please stick around and ask away!

• Like 3

Please do stay. This is a public forum board, and in my experience with them there are usually one or two with attitude issues. And, as we all know, some of which may be driven by the PD that brought us all here.

Thankfully, if someone becomes belligerent, the administration removes them.

• Like 1

My comments were very appropriate to the content of Fighter's posts to me.

You can't read them because he deleted them

I apologize for nothing.

People have a special gift of spinning posts to look like the victim.

No worries Icare4him..I'm a very caring person. I just don't take stupidity and harassment lightly. Maybe I need thicker skin.

All the best

D

Edited by Discovery
  • Like 3

Agreed, I am new to this forum and have found Discovery is a very caring person.

I can feel her warm and caring support to me when I first joined this group.

PinkDaisy

• Like 2

Thank you!!

Nice to know I have Family who have my back....love to you...

D

Edited by Discovery
  • Like 1