helplinedonate
wilsons66604

Any experiences with the PKG (Personal KinetiGraph) ?

My MDS is having me wear a PKG to capture my movement and how they correlate to my med schedule.

Not sure how valuable the data will be since my tremors are not one of my main symptoms. 

I'm hoping they will see enough info that will assist them in fine tuning my meds.

Has anyone else had any experience with the wrist monitor?

This is fascinating stuff...let us know their findings please.

Good luck!

D

Agreed.  Please let us know how it works out .  Cheers!

LHG

I'm still using my Pebble & Fox Insight App on my Android.    It updated to 2.9.2 awhile back, but I hadn't updated my phone.

Thought it was odd I wasn't getting any record of my walking. Doh, Pebble and Watch keep loosing Bluetooth connection.

Just did a measurement, and I remember when I first started using it I was at 93% symmetry when on.  

Research Assessment shows I have 100% step time symmetry and 99% walking symmetry,   A year ago that was something like 87% and 92% respectively.   I am feeling better and walking better with fewer symptoms.   I had increased medication compared to a year ago, and been doing my Rock Steady Boxing classes.   I would not have considered a two mile walk back then, but can do that daily now.  For the time being I am enjoying a sweet spot,  some things seem to have declined, but otherwise holding my own.

The 6 days of wearing PKG is up. I mailed it back to the doctor's office this week.

I called the researcher in charge and asked if there was any kind of a report she could send me.

I was told the reports are very complicated. The Dr. would review and if any changes are needed, he will contact me.

Other than that, I was told the Dr. would review with me on my next visit....6 months from now.

Well, that's disappointing news. You at least can know you've contributed your data to the greater good for the Parkies of the world. Let us know if you get anything else in the way of feedback.

Dianne