helplinedonate
johnnys

dyskinesia free l-dopa

4 minutes ago, Superdecooper said:

My problem, Dr Hinz, is that you are spamming the message boards. That’s not cool and it’s what scam artists and quacks typically do. Saying that Other companies also have FDA complaints  so why bring up his past is not a defense for a bad actor trying to get new clients for what looks like a shady business. 

But if that’s not the case, if he’s now legit, then Why doesn’t Hinz just advertise or better yet, why don’t people who think his services are legit speak up and tell us how great they’re doing. 

Folks are free to seek treatment in any way they like, and no one is saying that alternative meds and therapies are not beneficial. Just consider the source is all I’m saying. 

-S

QFT.

Thanks for saying that.  I sent a similar opinion privately to the moderators.

It would appear that the spamming posts, at least in this thread, have been removed.  Thank you, moderators!

• Thanks 2

Hi Hercules, would you say it is the Dr Hinz therapy that helps in preventing dyskinesia or the Mucuna puriens,which you are taking?

Hi hercules957, how long did you do the Dr Hinz protocol?Will the Naturopath be the one to supply and dose the mucuna p?Can you describe the head bobbing dyskinesia,you claimed that you once experienced please?

Superdecooper.

Dr Hinz's patients should be more vocal about the benefits of the therapy. I support your views.  

Edited by otolorin