helplinedonate
Sign in to follow this  
pinkdaisy

new invention for tremor story

Great video PinkDaisy...

It's crazy how we take everyday actions for granted, like signing our names and then one day it's gone...

Sad really..but it's our reality...

D

Thanks for the post - amazing!  I am puzzled, though, about why her tremor is so bad when she is using her hand.  Everything you read about PD and tremor says that it stops when the hand is in use.  Gardener

Thanks for the post - amazing!  I am puzzled, though, about why her tremor is so bad when she is using her hand.  Everything you read about PD and tremor says that it stops when the hand is in use.  Gardener

It's different for me. Any resting or slow movement (writing, sliding a mouse around) and it is tremor city.  If I do RAPID movement, finger out stretched, then tap my nose as fast as I can, no tremor.  Slowly bring in finger

to tap my nose tremor is very apparent.  

Working with dog training, my Dog is great at reading my movements (I use very little voice commands), but my hands are always in movement.   I never realized that until our trainer has taken photos and my hand always blurred. One of the things we are working on is relaxation protocol. So it is good for her to just relax when are waiting for appointments. 

Our Trainer Reminded me "Smile" (I always look pissed off during training, so it is our joke).  Second photo hand are free, hence that tremor.  Working on DBS votage and medication levels, but tremor has returned.

gKb06um.jpg

wtybVj8.jpg