helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
stump

Got to meet Beau's Mom

stump    463

Yesterday I got a chance to meet Beau's Mom.  I was heading to my wife's aunt and uncle's to stay the night so I was closer to Evergreen for a neuropsychological exam this morning.

Got to visit with Dianne for about an hour.  It was certainly nice to meet someone in real life from here.

Edit to add: I'm on my phone, so I'll write more when I have a real keyboard to type with.

7751AA87-7009-4BCD-9E9E-1836339E2423_zps

Edited by stump
  • Like 6

Beau's Mom    1,060

Thanks for posting the picture and for coming to see me, Stump. You are a kind and generous person and make an excellent loaf of gluten-free poppy seed bread. I enjoyed our visit and hope your testing went well. I still haven't relearned how to post a picture with Photobucket. :?

Dianne  

• Like 1

Serenity Now    19

Nice picture!  I'm curious if either one of you has facial masking.  I've read how people can still smile, and it's more of a flattening of the face.  Yet it still confuses me. 

Beau's Mom    1,060

Yes, I experience facial masking, especially when I am stressed, tired or off. I do often smile spontaneously during joyful experiences, which this meeting was to me.

Dianne

Serenity Now    19

I didn't see the facial masking on either of you neither, so that's why I asked.  Thanks, Dianne, for answering my question.  

stump    463

I don't think I have facial masking, but it's hard to say.  I did have another picture with a better smile on my end but it was too blurry.

jb49    653

Hey, That was real nice that you two met for a little visit and picture.  Really.. way cool!!  Good work to both of you for taking the time to meet up.

jb

• Like 1