helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
For Mom

Is Rytary covered on your MEDICARE insurance???

For Mom    0

PLEASE HELP!!!!

My step dad just died and my mom is no longer covered under his insurance. She has been diagosed with Parkinsons for over 10 years. I just got my mom medicare coverage Part B. I am looking for Part D coverage which is medications. I have tried a bunch of insurances and none of them covered Rytary. The only one I found was a company named Magellan and the cost would be $38.80 per month PLUS $391.34 bringing it to a total of $430.14 a month for medication coverage because of the Rytary. Does anyone have medicare Part D with a company that covers Rytary?

Thank You

stump    466

Can't help on Medicare but look up My Rytary.  It's the patient assistance program that Impax (pharm co that makes it) runs.  They give away quite a bit.  I'm using it right now.  No idea what the income threshold is for a single person household, but call and talk to them.  I have to run out to do some yard work, but if I find the number this evening I'll PM you with the info.

• Like 1