helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
Dancing Bear

Bible Verses....

LAD    202
4 hours ago, noah said:

LAD-

I just love that song by casting crowns!!

PD is one big storm I am feel as if  I am in the eye of the storm lately.  My balance is getting worse and I have fallen a few times

In addition I am not sleeping and feel like a zombie all day!

Hard to praise him when I feel like that but I keep trying

Look into tai chi and the yoga tree pose to practice balance. As for sleeping there are relaxation techniques. I will try to find them and send them to you. 

I tried to pm you but it's full so here are the links

http://www.nosleeplessnights.com/sleep-hygiene/relaxation-techniques/

LAD

Edited by LAD

Dancing Bear    78

Romans 1:16-17  (KJV)  "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith".          (Paul's writing to the church at Rome)

John 17:17  (KJV) " Sanctify them through thy truth; thy word is truth."    (Jesus praying to his father to keep the church pure)

John 8:31-32 (KJV)  Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, " If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free".

There are multiple references in the New Testament to the power and truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Belief on him and his commandments is a saving faith. We are justified by faith and obedience to the gospel.  A thorough study of Romans 3:21 and following  reveals any man is justified through faith in the redemption suffered by Jesus Christ without regard to the deeds of the old law.  

Hope all Parkkies have a "winning" week ahead.  To those involved in the education of our children at any level--administrators, support staff, teachers, and parents (education begins at home).........  my prayers go out for you for a safe and effective school year!  Everyone one of you is a role model that the kids look up to.  A very large responsibility!

DB