helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
Chris_D

Hello out there~

6 posts in this topic

I had almost forgotten about this forum until this evening. I needed to update my profile, etc, so I should be good to go.

I had enough of Facebook and deactivated my account. I'm happy to be here and hopefully learn something new. As well as trying to help others with what I've learned over the past few years. :)

2 people like this

Hello Chris,

I was monitoring the the Audio Receptors for your sector when I heard your transmission:  "Hello out there".

``Roger That and Back at You.  Red Dog S/L  jb49 here, Chris we are vectored onto your greeting.``   And..

Chris, Hello, glad to meet you.  I am John Bush of jb49.  I have been pecking away at these pages for a few years now.  I welcome your presence on this forum.  I hope that you don't mind my Walter Mitty outbursts.  They just appear, well, I do guide them onto the page.

So what is your Story Chris. There is lots of room to lay it out here if you wish.

I live in Ontario, am almost 60 years old and am waiting for my morning Levodopa to kick in and get me moving. I have some errands to run this morning but I hope to get some serious gardening done today while the sun is shining.

Have a  good weekend Chris.

be safe, jb

Edited by jb49
cause somebody made a typo mistake
2 people like this

Welcome back, Chris_D. As always, we offer our experience, strength, and hope to all.

Dianne

1 person likes this

jb, I thought I was Walter Mitty. !!!! Or Walltris Mitty. In my PD mind I can do anything. But when I actually start to really do it...doesn't have the same ending. 

Chris_D, I post here and there and sometimes not so much but always thinking of all the Parkies that post here. Welcome! 

Dianne, hoping you are in good spirits and doing great.!

I normally can't post everyone's name so I just will generally note a few.  Have a good weekend everyone !!!!! 

1 person likes this

Funny - I came back to the forum when I gave up facebook for Lent. I had decided that I was in a good place and I should reach out to others who may need support. It ended up helping me!  

Welcome & hope your comeback experience is as good as mine has been!

LAD or Muffett as I been nicknamed 

2 people like this

Hello, Chris! Great name! (I am Christine.)

I also haven't been on here in awhile until about 24 hours ago; not on FB as much anymore, either. Just too busy lately, I suppose. 

Looks like there's plenty of info & support to be gained here still. Welcome back!

2 people like this