helplinedonate
otolorin

Where to get the best quality of Mucuna puriens?

I am just curious if anyone knows where to buy the best quality of mucuna puriens powder.To pwp using mucuna, has it been effective since you have been using this powder?What dose is most effective for you?Since mucuna is not FDA regulated,I am a little wary about the online sale.Please give your insight if you have been using this powder effectively.Thanks.

No answer in one year. I have been taking Weyland brand 15 grams in the morning for 5 days. I have seen a dramatic reduction in Tremors for the entire day without nearly as many side effects as I experienced with sinemet / 12 days. I'm a newbie. All of this seems to have been brought on by Lyme disease nearly 5 years ago. It took this long to get a diagnosis and this was my first attempt at medication. So far so good but I still have far more questions than I've been able to find answers.

I’ve been experimenting with mucuna this past month.  I bought a bottle of Solaray brand DopaBean. Each capsule has 333mg velvet bean including 50 mg(15%) L-dopa.  It took me a while trying amounts and intervals and mixing it with quartered C/L pills to find what felt best. I found that two capsules every three hours works for me. After three hours and 20 minutes I start to get body shakes and stiffness. So I think three hours is the dose interval for me. I ran out two days ago and had to go back to C/L. I noticed the effects were nowhere near as smooth as the dopabean.  Since each bottle is nearly $25 it would cost me $100 a month. I’m going to buy a couple more bottles and if the next two weeks give me as much relief as the last couple days of dopabean 2 capsules every three hours at 8,11,2,5, and 8 did. It’s the best I’ve felt for as long as I can remember. If I keep feeling better then I would like to find a cheaper source for long term. 

A cheaper brand didn’t work for me. It hasn’t got think the enteric coating on the capsules. Does anybody know if it’s vitally important to have the enteric coating?

The only other differences  I can see in the brands is the cheap one lists microcrystalline cellulose in the ingredients and doesn’t use the word “guaranteed “ in the dosage content section. 

I really think the Solaray brand is working for me because I drove around doing errands half the day and even worked out while using it and I barely felt shaky at all. 

Please let me know if anyone else is trying enteric coating to take mucuna.