helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
NeverGiveUp

Internal Tremors

NeverGiveUp    5

Be newly diagnosed, I feel that I have had internal Tremors for a long time now (year or so before diagnoses.  People will ask me how I feel and I always say good, but inside is a different story.  The only way I can descibe it is like "white noise",  You know on the old Tvs when you hit the wrong input or a late night program would sign off.   A never ending, restless, scramble of feeling and silent noise.  I am curious how everyone else that has Internal tremors how they feel and how do you explain it?   

thanks

Do you feel better after some physical activity? I feel some tension inside me  - but not all the time and it almost disappears after intensive physical activity - mainly walking.

I wonder if this is what you feel?

pdmanaz    49

The internal tremors have also been my major complaint. They occur on my left side. I do have left arm and shoulder tremors. Sometimes it feels like vibrations. Of course anxiety and nerves also affect it. I have to watch my diet carefully as any GI discomfort seems to affect my tremors and general well being. Exciting movies have an impact or stress from any external source.. Just try to stay calm and take my meds religiously,

• Like 1

NeverGiveUp    5

Natasha,

Anything that i can do to get my mind off the internal tremors help.  Constant movement is the best, Esp. riding the lawn mower because of the vibration the mower gives off, it overpowers the anxious feeling inside.  Sometimes I can set in my recliner perfenctly still and it feels like I am moving all over.  Hard to explain, like when somebody leaves the hot water running and you can hear it but not see it.  I can feel it but noone else can see it.

Hope I made sense,

Stu