helplinedonate
NeverGiveUp

Internal Tremors

Be newly diagnosed, I feel that I have had internal Tremors for a long time now (year or so before diagnoses.  People will ask me how I feel and I always say good, but inside is a different story.  The only way I can descibe it is like "white noise",  You know on the old Tvs when you hit the wrong input or a late night program would sign off.   A never ending, restless, scramble of feeling and silent noise.  I am curious how everyone else that has Internal tremors how they feel and how do you explain it?   

thanks

Do you feel better after some physical activity? I feel some tension inside me  - but not all the time and it almost disappears after intensive physical activity - mainly walking.

I wonder if this is what you feel?

The internal tremors have also been my major complaint. They occur on my left side. I do have left arm and shoulder tremors. Sometimes it feels like vibrations. Of course anxiety and nerves also affect it. I have to watch my diet carefully as any GI discomfort seems to affect my tremors and general well being. Exciting movies have an impact or stress from any external source.. Just try to stay calm and take my meds religiously,

• Like 1

Natasha,

Anything that i can do to get my mind off the internal tremors help.  Constant movement is the best, Esp. riding the lawn mower because of the vibration the mower gives off, it overpowers the anxious feeling inside.  Sometimes I can set in my recliner perfenctly still and it feels like I am moving all over.  Hard to explain, like when somebody leaves the hot water running and you can hear it but not see it.  I can feel it but noone else can see it.

Hope I made sense,

Stu

Hi Everyone!

I don't sure that this is going to help for sure since I think I don't have PD but I hope it will

I've been struggling with the whole body internal shaking for almost a year and I've been going to doctors and they didn't know what it is. Everytime I was trying to concentrate and think or even watch a movie the internal shaking became worse. I was thinking that I might have some kind of neurological disease.

Then I've found that I have some of the Cushing's high cortisol symptoms:

A little weight gain
Slow healing of cuts, insect bites and infections
Loss of emotional control
Weakened immune system
Decreased libido

And some of the people who has Cushing's syndrome has internal tremors.

I used to do push ups, pull ups, squats but the last year I mostly had aerobic type of training which sometimes made the tremor worse.

Occasionally I did push ups, pull ups, squats and once I noticed that after a day or two after training I had less tremors.

I was thinking to try to do push ups, pull ups, squats for a few days in a row.

I added more carbs to my diet - white rise 3 times a day and some proteins and did the exorcise for 4 days in a row, on the first three days the tremor became worse, but on the fourth day, I started to feel a lot better.

This is the training schedule I'm currently using:

Monday - push ups 3x20
Wednesday - pull ups 3x10
Friday - squats 3x15
I also eat enough carbs and proteins.

My theory is that you need to increase your testosterone which balance cortisol

I doubted that a simple training with carbs might help but magically it did.

I hope that would help everyone as it did for me, if so please share with anyone who has the same problem

Edited by tim15

I doubt you’re here to really help. Your link is just one abstraction from selling a product. Everyone here is already doing a vigorous excercise program and frankly I don’t see the ladies taking testosterone. 

Give it a rest.

Dave

Actually no, I can remove it from my page, I just added it because on the website there are information about cortisol and testosterone which I think is connected

The main idea is that cortisol/testosterone balance may play a role. I tried aerobic exercise a lot, and didn't have any results, but kind of a lifting helped. 

A year ago I was working pretty hard and had problem sleeping, I decided to use tryptophan which didn't work, then I tried L-theanine it did help but after a month of using it, the internal tremor started. I was thinking that I may have eosinophilia myalgia from tryptophan or parkinson since L-theanine is doing something with Dopamine and GABA. I tried a lot and nothing helped, doctors said that it's probably because of stress. I know that this problem is very annoying and if someone has the same root of a problem this might help.

Tim