helplinedonate
BillBRNC

CBD Oil--Does This Work?

I like to get our product from places that actually 3rd party test the stuff and give me the results. There are a few places that do this, but recently we've switched to hempextracts.com and we like them. 

In comparison with other drugs, used for the treatment of these medical conditions, CBD has a better side effect profile. 

Here's what the National Library of Medicine published: Cannabidiol (CBD), a Cannabis sativa constituent, is a pharmacologically broad-spectrum drug that in recent years has drawn increasing interest as a treatment for a range of neuropsychiatric disorders.

The purpose of the current review is to determine CBD’s potential as a treatment for anxiety-related disorders, by assessing evidence from preclinical, human experimental, clinical, and epidemiological studies.

We found that existing preclinical evidence strongly supports CBD as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder when administered acutely; however, few studies have investigated chronic CBD dosing.   

Edited by bestdosage

Cannabidiol oil is a derivative of the cannabis plant that has been appeared to have the potential to treat certain illnesses, for example, seizures, sickness, inflammation, and anxiety. It is extracted from low-THC strains of cannabis to form a non-psychoactive oil that would then be stored in capsules for accurate dosing. 

iPayTotal is a CBD payment processor that provides CBD merchants with premium high-risk merchant services. www.ipaytotal.com

Update: I had to stop taking this stuff. I was taking the non-THC version, but I also had significant hypotension from autonomic dysfunction and orthostatic hypotension. So I came to find out that CBD of either type depresses blood pressure in a lot of people, and I was one of them. I also had to stop taking a number of my heart meds for the same reason. All this dropping of meds and CBD really hasn't helped much on the low BP front, but any little bit helps because my BP frequently drops down to the 80/60 range and sometimes as low as the 70/52 range. And yes, I have all kinds of symptoms associated with low BP. Oh, the CBD did help me to a decent degree, so I was a little pissed that I had to stop taking it. Good luck to one and all.