helplinedonate
Linda Garren

VETERANS' DAY

Greater love has no one than this:
to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
–John 15:13

We give thanks for our veterans today who’ve given so much!

Thank you for your service!

--Warren and Virginia Olson, Senior Living Ministries--

• Like 1

In behalf of all veterans thanks Linda..

Dr.Low was a WW1 veteran.he talked about his service during the war.he was a officer in the Austrian Army

Good thing for me I stayed with him all these years.

No veteran would suffer from nervous symptoms long if they had his wisdom and used it.

• Like 1

I am a few days late on this topic but here is my way of saying thank you for your service fellow veterans, 

Urgent call to action.
As of today I pledge to no longer remain silent on the matter of 22 a day

I believe the mission statement of the Department of Veterans Affairs, to be empty of meaning and lacking sincerity as was intended and or implied by the words,
 Mission Statement
To fulfill President Lincoln's promise “To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan” by serving and honoring the men and women who are America’s Veterans.

I also believe the words spoken on 11/16/2017 by the newly appointed Director Richard Crockett, of Overton Brooks VAMC, to be full of truth and power and as follows, “Veterans have one of, if not the most powerful collective voice, we just simply have use it”.  

I also believe that the majority of all US Citizens have the highest of expectations of the Department of Veterans Affairs to fully and completely meet this mission to the best ability possible. Together we can hold the US Department of Veterans Affairs accountable for this matter.

I ask sincerely that you take a moment to say as loudly as possible 22 veterans a day deserve more. I have outlined a Whitehouse.gov petition to ensure every single VA medical center have available walk in mental health clinics during all available hours of operation. If Overton Brooks can do so, so can all of the others. 

I ask that you take a moment and share, tweet, email, call, and spread the word.

Sincerely,
Fellow veteran.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/thanksgiving-veterans-care-act-2017