helplinedonate
PatR

Restore-gold

Hello Mark. Hope you are well. I ran across this product and I wondered if you had any knowledge of it.

https://wehaveparkinsons.com/products/restore-gold/

Thank you for all your informative posts. I have learned so much from reading your replies.

PatR620

F/65

Diagnosed Jan/2015 after one year of symptoms/testing

Current meds:

Azilect 1.5 mg/day (2 doses)

Pramipexole 3.5mg/day (4 doses)

WP Thyroid 81.25mg/day

Eliquis 5mg/day

Edited by Pat Ruby

I have  heard this product works well in early stage parkinson's (stages 1-3). It has shown little success in stages 4 & 5.

For the first few weeks on it your symptoms usually worsen as your body becomes used to the product. After that, the symptoms usually get better. 

I have only seen a few studies on it and they do seem positive. 

It may be worth a try. 

I hope that helps and please keep me posted. 

Hiker,

There are 3 main ingredients that help with Parkinson's symptoms:

1) (NAC) also known as N-acetyl-cysteine. This increases the Dopamine binding. Which means that Dopamine will bind to the receptors to a greater extent allowing for more Dopamine to be used in he brain to relieve symptoms.

2) Green Tea Extract. The chemical in Green Tea Extract, epicatechin gallate, is used to reduce free radicals and inflammation. Free radicals are molecules that get into our system and interfere with the production or longevity of certain substances, in this case it is Dopamine. It is also believed, but has not been proven, That ECG may may have a neuroprotective factor associated with it. This means that it may have the ability to protect certain cells from being broken down.

3) L-tyrosine. This product has shown to increase the levels of Tyrosine in the Cerebral Spinal Fluid, the fluid that runs through the brain and spinal cord, which can increase Dopamine turnover. This means more Dopamine will be available.

Hiker,

The only side effects that I am aware of is some stomach upset and heart burn. 

I hope this helps and please keep me posted.