helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
Linda Garren

SHARED FAVORITE MUSIC OF THE SEASON--2017

Once again, a thread for sharing your favorite music of the season.  Please join in!

Thought I'd start off our thread with this, which I think you all may enjoy:  "Bethlehemian Rhapsody"  (If lyrics do not show up, please click on the picture...)

Edited by Linda Garren
  • Like 1

Okay! :-)  After that shocking contemporary introduction to our thread, here is Allison Krause singing the ancient, absolutely heavenly Wexford Carol, accompanied on the cello played by Yo-Yo Ma.  I know you will enjoy this.  It was a first recording take--and absolutely perfect by these two incredible musicians.

(Lyrics are shown below video.) 

Wexford Carol Lyrics

Edited by Linda Garren
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Linda Garren said:

Okay! :-)  After that shocking contemporary introduction to our thread, here is Allison Krause singing the ancient, absolutely heavenly Wexford Carol, accompanied on the cello played by Yo-Yo Ma.  I know you will enjoy this.  It was a first recording take--and absolutely perfect by these two incredible musicians.

(Lyrics are shown below video.) 

Wexford Carol Lyrics

Alison Krause is amazing. One of my favorite concerts. Her voice can give you chills.

She really is talented, I agree. 

The drum, bagpipe, and violin musicians in the background are also very accomplished.  I can't remember their names, but you may be familiar with who they are...

maybe this one will work... I did not want to deal with YouTube 

LAD

Edited by LAD

1 hour ago, Peace said:

Those kids sound great!

Thank you...he switched schools to be part of their arts program. He is on the left side ...the one constantly swaying 😊

Edited by LAD
  • Like 1

Has anyone else noticed this song has not been played on the radio for the last couple years?  Am I just not listening at the right time because I listen for it and never hear it.

edit:  The song I'm referring to is "Mary Did You Know?".

Edited by Peace