Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

No, only manual disimpaction. If you need surgery then you are obstructed.  Surgery is not the long term answer.  We have a constipation formula on the UF Movement Disorders Site.  Also you should ask your doc about new drugs for this issue.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this