helplinedonate
Pa Pa Doug

lost sheep

Hello everyone, I used to be on this forum  several years back, I think that I went under Darwin at the time. I can't remember why or what happened but for some reason I became unable to sign in. It's been longer than it seems because I now have a granddaughter that is ten. I would like to know if there are any of the ones that were on here still posting. Fly Baby and Kim Again, just two that pop into my head . It's been such a long time it seems since I posted . A lot has happened over the past, some good, some  not so good. Everyone can say that just as much or more than I've got call to. I see a lot of new names here and I hope to be able to maybe offer some support and maybe just an ear.    Thanks Doug  

• Like 1

Hi Doug,

I have been on here for almost 4 years, I have not seen Kim Again in about a year. FlyBaby changed his profile name and have not seen him post in forever.

Welcome back.

Adam

Hello, Doug. I appreciate your willingness to share your experience with PD during the time you've been away from the Forum. Welcome back!

Dianne 

I remember you because of your quote, Beau's mom. I think one asks if someone is still posting can be the need for consistency and comfort of knowing that some things are still relative to the time and that it's not a huge change we have to chock done.  I'm seeing some old names and it's like oh WOW .they are . Kim again is/was a red headed blue eyed gal with an English accent with a southern drawl. She had the DBS before I had it and gave me the strength to move ahead.  

• Like 1

Computers can't live with them , can't live without them ! I don't type very fast or well and sometimes things disappear and other times after hunting and pecking I decide that wasn't what I wanted to say and delete it all .